Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lukaku and graelish are outliers. Of course it made a difference. Abraham is so far the most expensive purchase in Serie A. Just last year Inter bought Hakimi and we got Chiesa. The year before that it was De Ligt and Lukaku.
we had to get Locatelli on 7 installments ffs.
But nobody was buying this year. Moves that did happen happened for normal amount. I don't think we did that because we are poor but because it was a smart thing to do.

I'm pretty sure Abraham also went on installmenta. Vlahovic is linked with a 70mln move to Atletico. Imo clubs are scared to buy because of covid but if somebody decides to buy it's regular prices like before.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But nobody was buying this year. Moves that did happen happened for normal amount. I don't think we did that because we are poor but because it was a smart thing to do.

I'm pretty sure Abraham also went on installmenta. Vlahovic is linked with a 70mln move to Atletico. Imo clubs are scared to buy because of covid but if somebody decides to buy it's regular prices like before.
A low turnover market should bring the prices down. Nobody was buying means we have a slow market. It did happen in lower price range too. Inter got Dumfries for 12m. Milan got best Ligue 1 keeper for 15m. De Paul would probably cost more in any other year.
clubs have no liquidity. Revenues are way down and not everybody has the luxury of having a sugar daddy like Exor. Barca, for instance, can’t inject funds like we do because they are owned by members.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Cherubini said early on that we might not buy anybody, yet few people believed it or wanted to believe it, probably wishful thinking, or just too used to Marotta's misdirection lol.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Inter looking for Marcus Thuram, the son of Lilian Thuram

I know why Marcus play as a winger, because he is inspired by his father, so everything happens for a reason
And the reason is Lilian Thuram only show his 2 goals against Croatia in WC 1998 and put that goals on replays over and over again to little Marcus so he believe that his father is a winger :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)