Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But honestly anyone who knows the motivation of footballers should know why he wants to leave. Its like if Ballack stayed and finished his career in Neverkusen instead of going to Bayern after years of too much gut wrenching failures in finals. Kanes career so far is similar, lost CL final and a euros final within 2 years in his absolute prime, time to move and get a taste for winning.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It will be interesting to see how he does in EPL. I think playing in defense there is totally different compared to Serie A. He will find forwards running at him with pace there which rarely happens in Italy as teams are much more conservative. Another thing is that he always played in 3 men defense.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
It will be interesting to see how he does in EPL. I think playing in defense there is totally different compared to Serie A. He will find forwards running at him with pace there which rarely happens in Italy as teams are much more conservative. Another thing is that he always played in 3 men defense.
Well, nowadays, coach tactics is more important than the league characteristic , and the new Tottenham coach uses three at the back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I truly believe all those style differences between leagues have eroded in recent years. I dont think you can point to a discernible style of play exclusive to a league.

For example if you look at the EPL, how many teams still play a static 4-4-2, with wingers hugging the line, box to box midfielders arriving late, and lots of crosses to the box? There are more teams that play with 3 centerbacks, or build up play patiently from the back than the former.

Even Italian teams nowadays are not really more defensive than others on average. Look at teams like Atalanta, Napoli and Lazio play expansive attacking football.

All those stereotypes IMO are based on things that used to be true, but certainly are not anymore.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ilicic turned out to be a very good player. If happens it's a great move from Milan. He's miles ahead of the Turk they had.
I like Ilicic, been a good skillfull player in Serie A for ages. Quite consistent.

But i think you're being a bit harsh on Hakan, he's been really good for Milan.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this whole Kane saga is funny, its so stupid that such a weak clubs like Tottenham get so much money so they can refuse any offer for their players. Seriously when u agree something with the player verbally and then just refuse to sell how can u be treated in good manner later?
Spurs fans value Kane at 200m and they say this is a bargain, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)