Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Would he have been good signing for us as winger?

- - - Updated - - -

We should keep showing interest in Emerson just to drive the price up
I guess so, but I don't really see us playing with a typical winger or a wingback. With Conte or Max I would have been very happy to get a player like Hakimi, with Sarri not so much, the only position I see Achraf playing in this Juve is at the right side of the trident with cr7 and Dybala. Basically where I see Dejan play next season, and I like and rate Kulusevski a lot more than Hakimi, so...

Nevertheless it's a good deal for Merda, massive upgrade and a perfect fit for Contes system, now I read they follow Gossens for the LWB, that's another good fit for Contes system, too much attacking minded, but with defensive mids who run a lot and cover for them it could
work, basically it's like having two Marcelos on both flangs and you need two Toni Krooses to cover for them when the opponent is counterattacking and they are like 50+metres away from Handanovic and the defence...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No idea who that is.
Kid who played for Birmingham City in the Championship last year when he was 16. Very Dortmund-type signing, although apparently other big PL teams were "interested".

He did well for a 16 year old, but I don't get a kind of 'wow' factor with him that sometimes you get with wonderkids. He's quite rangy and sometimes awkward, but has good vision and touch for his age.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Liverpool have agreed personal terms with Thiago Alcántara. Bid to Bayern to be tabled in next days: approx 35m€, Liverpool wanting to get 30m€ + 5m€ bonus.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Liverpool have agreed personal terms with Thiago Alcántara. Bid to Bayern to be tabled in next days: approx 35m€, Liverpool wanting to get 30m€ + 5m€ bonus.
dang, that’s midfield creativity we’ve lacked over the last couple seasons and adds depth if we don’t ship anyone out

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Ivan Reggiani, reliable? @Mark

According to him, Alaba could end up there as he wants new challenge. That could be true though, Alaba fancies great cities, fashion weeks and other shit.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
That people still believe all the crap spouted out in the media,

99% is pure trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Ivan Reggiani, reliable? @Mark

According to him, Alaba could end up there as he wants new challenge. That could be true though, Alaba fancies great cities, fashion weeks and other shit.
He fancies money, thats it.

The Ivan guy obviously seems to be a huge clown with his statements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)