Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Seems to me there are too many defenders in Bayern squad already. You already have Pavard, Sule, Boateng, Alaba, Davies and Theo Hernandez for the back 4. I reckon Boateng might leave but still seems to many

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Seems to me there are too many defenders in Bayern squad already. You already have Pavard, Sule, Boateng, Alaba, Davies and Theo Hernandez for the back 4. I reckon Boateng might leave but still seems to many
With Lucas and Sule, Upamecano would be third centre-back, all others are playing mostly as full-backs. And all of them are injury prone, so there's never enough defenders.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
With Lucas and Sule, Upamecano would be third centre-back, all others are playing mostly as full-backs. And all of them are injury prone, so there's never enough defenders.
Is there a real chance David Alaba will get sold as his contract is running out?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He chose the most mediocre top club he could possible go to. Will be forgotten or demand to leave within 2 seasons.
Interesting move for sure. Young team, maybe he's happy being potential top dog for a few years and then make his final move. Maybe Chelski have huge plans, but that seems improbable in the current PL.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He chose the most mediocre top club he could possible go to. Will be forgotten or demand to leave within 2 seasons.
Agree with you. Chelsea are up for a long rebuild. And as we've seen many times before, stars don't have time for rebuild in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)