Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We arent going to do much of anything in CL IMO even with Ronaldo, dont see significant enough improvement besides De Light and couple decent mid options.

So dont expect disaster there, and for the league, we won 7 straight league titles without Ronaldo.
i think the squad is a lot better than last season. we have addressed significant weaknesses at CB and CM.

it all depends on Sarri imo, the squad is that good

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i think the squad is a lot better than last season. we have addressed significant weaknesses at CB and CM.

it all depends on Sarri imo, the squad is that good

What worries me the most. And its greedy, but midfield would been perfect if we had Pogba level type of two way dynamicsm, still a little bit too soft/lacking a force of nature there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's a nice way to put the achievements of your own team down. I just don't understand it...there are plenty of fans of other teams who will do that.

Besides, we won two of our last three titles by a margin of 4 points.
Because IMO it's a fact that Serie A is a weak league. Living in the past doesn't make it any different because, sure, it used to be strong and awesome. Nowadays there's only Napoli who are just weaker. We carry two competitions on our shoulders.

It's quite simple when you compare it with Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester, City, Tottenham. Sure, we can beat any of them. But we can also drop points as well. It's also much harder when you gotta face those teams two times a year, or maybe more due to more competitions. It drains the team and it's only natural you drop points, even against clubs like Everton or others. In Serie A it's quite hard to drop points and it happens rarely (talking about Juve).

Roma? Inter? Milan? They are pretty much jokes.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because IMO it's a fact that Serie A is a weak league. Living in the past doesn't make it any different because, sure, it used to be strong and awesome. Nowadays there's only Napoli who are just weaker. We carry two competitions on our shoulders.

It's quite simple when you compare it with Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester, City, Tottenham. Sure, we can beat any of them. But we can also drop points as well. It's also much harder when you gotta face those teams two times a year, or maybe more due to more competitions. It drains the team and it's only natural you drop points, even against clubs like Everton or others. In Serie A it's quite hard to drop points and it happens rarely (talking about Juve).

Roma? Inter? Milan? They are pretty much jokes.
You tend to make ridiculous statements at times. Mind you just last season mighty Liverpool and Tottenham got the edge of Inter and Napoli due to a better goal ratio in CL group stage. Atalanta wiped the floor with Everton and Chelsea I will not even comment.
I agree the English are the best now but you put it like Italian teams are like Marseille, Nice, Schalke or Gladbach.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Man this season is going to be worse than 2009/10
What was going on that season? I assume you guys need quality wingers right? Coman not very reliable with his ankles, Gnabry is meh. Maybe you should try playing through the middle? You have some good midfielders, Tiago can play 10 plus polish duo Lewandowski and Dybala upfront :scared:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
What was going on that season? I assume you guys need quality wingers right? Coman not very reliable with his ankles, Gnabry is meh. Maybe you should try playing through the middle? You have some good midfielders, Tiago can play 10 plus polish duo Lewandowski and Dybala upfront :scared:

We were on the verge of signing Sane. He agreed to join us. Pep fielded him against Liverpool and he suffered an ACL injury, will be out for months. Now Perishit is coming as an backup. Yeah we should, not sure if Kovac has the guts for that.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We were on the verge of signing Sane. He agreed to join us. Pep fielded him against Liverpool and he suffered an ACL injury, will be out for months. Now Perishit is coming as an backup. Yeah we should, not sure if Kovac has the guts for that.
Why you guys don't try for Coutinho, Dembele or Sancho?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't know what kind of signing this is. I wouldn't have nothing against if we secured Sane already but waiting for him to recover. It's a loan with option to buy, so yes we probably have someone other in mind.
A panic move it is. Sane move collapsed and you had not much time left.
Perisic should be good for depth and, depending on form, ahead of Coman imo, but still not really the quality that you needed.

Sane maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)