Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
And you keep Rose? While having Davies too. 3 left wing backs and only unreliable Aurier on right?

Or will the kid play left wing forward.
Yep. You've spotted the problem!

Right back is a definite concern. Foyth might've been the answer but he went and got injured in preseason. So we're left with an unconvincing Kyle Walker-Peters. Aurier is also injured.

Sessegnon is still 19 so there's time for us to figure out his best position. Likely to be LWB I'd imagine. Possibly shipping Rose on next summer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wouldn't be different with us had we played in EPL and not in Serie A where you can't even lose the title even if you tried hard-ish.
That's a nice way to put the achievements of your own team down. I just don't understand it...there are plenty of fans of other teams who will do that.

Besides, we won two of our last three titles by a margin of 4 points.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What are the chances of you staying on thread topic instead of turning every discussion point into some PL vs Serie A willy-waving competition? It's not as original as you think.
Who’s your top 6 this season?

I have City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton/Leicester in that order.
United will have a disaster of a season.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Who’s your top 6 this season?
City, Liverpool, Spurs top 3.
Chelsea in fourth. Although they've lost Hazard, the transfer ban has given them some stability and their younger players recalled from loan are decent.
Arsenal in 5th.
Man Utd 6th and I agree they could finish lower if at some point it becomes clear they are not getting top 4 and drop off and/or sack Ole.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
From Sané to Perišić. Such a pity Bundesliga transfer window didn't end on 8th August too.

Imagine your club agrees all the terms with the player just to see him suffering an ACL injury just one day after.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
From Sané to Perišić. Such a pity Bundesliga transfer window didn't end on 8th August too.

Imagine your club agrees all the terms with the player just to see him suffering an ACL injury just one day after.
I would consider that great luck tbh. And great timing. Rather he does his ACL when playing for another team. There’s plenty of other players out there to sign, especially for the reported €100m.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
City, Liverpool, Spurs top 3.
Chelsea in fourth. Although they've lost Hazard, the transfer ban has given them some stability and their younger players recalled from loan are decent.
Arsenal in 5th.
Man Utd 6th and I agree they could finish lower if at some point it becomes clear they are not getting top 4 and drop off and/or sack Ole.
I think Chelsea won’t even make the top 6 this season. No Hazard, inexperienced coach, too many unproven youngsters and some old finished players still hanging around that would have been shipped out and replaced if it wasn’t for the ban.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I would consider that great luck tbh. And great timing. Rather he does his ACL when playing for another team. There’s plenty of other players out there to sign, especially for the reported €100m.
Sané was anything but perfect signing for Bayern. There's a little time left now though, don't know who could be signed. Just hoping it won't be Perišić or someone like him. I might actually kill myself. :grin:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Sané was anything but perfect signing for Bayern. There's a little time left now though, don't know who could be signed. Just hoping it won't be Perišić or someone like him. I might actually kill myself. :grin:
Dybala? :shocked: So eventually Sane did rupture his ACL? I remember it was reported the injury was not that bad.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Dybala? :shocked: So eventually Sane did rupture his ACL? I remember it was reported the injury was not that bad.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Perfect, but for certain system. Not a winger.

Yeah, it was. I thought it was just a precaution as he walked normally to the dressing room.

Perhaps i deserved it after months of jinxing other teams @DAiDEViL @zizinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)