Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
agree with Seven, Griez is very intelligent on pitch, reminds me of Del Piero in that aspect. but he's also used to being a leader for both France and Atletico, will be interesting to see the dynamics between him and Messi, theoretically Barca is way less predictable and more dangerous if every attack doesn't go through Leo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Griezman was not a leader for Atletico, not even close, he was the best player though
I meant not a dressing room leader, but the one the attack flows through and who's responsible for deciding the game on the offensive side of the pitch. For me he's clearly been the go-to guy in Atletico for years similar like Messi in Barca or Hazard in Chelsea

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Hazard and CR yes, but not Pogba IMO. It's Mbappe for me.
Mbappe is not 135 though, the full fee reportedly could reach 180m based on bonuses, which I'm not very clear on. No way his performances on pitch for PSG are worth his transfer + crazy wages, but he has a crazy resale value and he's going to go for probably the same amount they bought him for, because he's 20 atm and has probably a decade of top level footie ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)