Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This seems shady.

Courtois has longer than 6 months on his contract remaining and a week before mercato chiuso he stages coup to force through transfer? If he had to do that it seems unlikely that he had chelsea' permission to speak to Real but why would he stage coup if he wasnt sure if Real's intentions.

Awfully shady but i guess it doesnt matter when you are Real and unpunishable.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This seems shady.

Courtois has longer than 6 months on his contract remaining and a week before mercato chiuso he stages coup to force through transfer? If he had to do that it seems unlikely that he had chelsea' permission to speak to Real but why would he stage coup if he wasnt sure if Real's intentions.

Courtois and Real have more or less agreed terms for a year now. His girlfriend is Spanish and he's been saying he wants to live in Spain (and more precisely Madrid) for the rest of his life for quite some time now.

Dude is a massive asshole too, so of course he's involved in shady deals and forcing his way out from a club.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This seems shady.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ow-a-transfer-deal-really-works-a7837031.html
based on the article ,it seems that all big player transfers have some shady things underneath.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Courtois and Real have more or less agreed terms for a year now. His girlfriend is Spanish and he's been saying he wants to live in Spain (and more precisely Madrid) for the rest of his life for quite some time now.

Dude is a massive asshole too, so of course he's involved in shady deals and forcing his way out from a club.

Official from what I saw. 35 plus Kov on loan for the season.

Chelsea got violated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Official from what I saw. 35 plus Kov on loan for the season.

Chelsea got violated.

As a keeper he has his downsides too, but he's quite underrated on this forum. He's easily top three in the world right now. The price is ridiculous imo.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
As a keeper he has his downsides too, but he's quite underrated on this forum. He's easily top three in the world right now. The price is ridiculous imo.

Yeah, especially with Allison and Kepa breaking records.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

He sounds like a big baby. Still remember his stupid anti-football rant after losing to France. France played to their strengths. Belgium lost. Dont make excuses.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This seems shady.

Dude it's not a sudden thing, he has been shamelessly pleading to go to Real for years. He has been threatening Chelsea for over a year about not signing new contract, wants to live in Madrid again at all cost.

Only thing in doubt been if Real wanted him enough to bid for him. Rest was a foregone conclusion. I guess they wanted long enough for him to make himself cheap.

It's not like they were in a hurry, Navas is a fine keeper, even if Courtious is fairly clear and significant upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Who or what is a Kepa? What does it do for a living, and how many legs does it have?

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea's sporting director or equivalent (the hot Russkie - is she in charge?) is completely inept.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think this Kepa, Kovacic loan for Courtois + 45m confirms that Chelsea have the worst management. I wonder how Marina still has her job after buying a line of flops, especially the past few summers, and squandering all the massive talent they had acquired in 2014.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He sounds like a big baby. Still remember his stupid anti-football rant after losing to France. France played to their strengths. Belgium lost. Dont make excuses.

Almost every single team France played against complained about the way they played afterwards. Also, that's just about football. I don't mind people bitching about football.

But Courtois routinely strongarms his clubs in to letting him go for a lower fee than they should, he's known to consistently cheat on his girlfriend, even fucked De Bruyne's girlfriend at some point and he says all sorts of shit about his manager / teammates during interviews. Never mind the fact that he always threatens to sue for this or that.

Truly a fucked up human being.

But a very good goalkeeper at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)