Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
They've laid a damn good foundation for the next decade, and silently keep pushing youngsters into the fold so I see relatively good success coming to them despite Ronaldo leaving. They haven't bought big in years and actually don't need to:

-In GK they have 19 year old super-promising Lunin to take the gloves from 30-yo Navas in a few years
-In RB they have youngster Odriozola (21) to cover for in-prime Carvajal (26)
-In CB Varane is nearing his absolute prime at 25 with impressive performances in the WC, with Vallejo able cover at 21
-In LB Marcelo is still the best LB in the world at 30 with still only 20-year-old Hernandez able cover
-In CM Casemiro is still nearing his prime at 26, Kovacic is still only 24, Kroos is in his prime at 28 and promising Ceballos is 21
-In attack Asensio is 22, Isco 26 and Vicinius is just 18. Bale is still fantastic at 29 but fragile.

The only sense of urgency in the future I see is in ST.
Foundation for future yes, but they are favourites for CL no more. We got to take advantage in the next couple of years and I think that's what we are aiming to do.

Wouldn't they need like new wingers by now?
They gone full retard, good for us.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Uli, they "won't invest, they'll just make their players play better" ::lol3:: @BayernFan

Issa not a joke @Post Ironic
See them in 6 years then!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
he's earning more than dybala

yes, it's crazy

not shocking for bpl teams though
Free transfer. In essence the money's going to the player (and Govt in tax) rather than Schalke. Whatever Palace are paying in wages they'll probably get back in a transfer fee when he moves on. Good deal for them.

P.S. It hasn't been the Barclays Premier League for many years now, so just PL and not BPL.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They've laid a damn good foundation for the next decade, and silently keep pushing youngsters into the fold so I see relatively good success coming to them despite Ronaldo leaving. They haven't bought big in years and actually don't need to:

-In GK they have 19 year old super-promising Lunin to take the gloves from 30-yo Navas in a few years
-In RB they have youngster Odriozola (21) to cover for in-prime Carvajal (26)
-In CB Varane is nearing his absolute prime at 25 with impressive performances in the WC, with Vallejo able cover at 21
-In LB Marcelo is still the best LB in the world at 30 with still only 20-year-old Hernandez able cover
-In CM Casemiro is still nearing his prime at 26, Kovacic is still only 24, Kroos is in his prime at 28 and promising Ceballos is 21
-In attack Asensio is 22, Isco 26 and Vicinius is just 18. Bale is still fantastic at 29 but fragile.

The only sense of urgency in the future I see is in ST.
what would you say about Milan then?

Donnarrumma (12)
Conti (24) Caldara (24) Romagnoli (23) RR (26)
Suso (25) Kessie (22) Locatelli (20) Calhanoglu (24)
Cutrone (20) Silva (23)

Halilovic (22), Calabria (22), Mauri (22)

if they werent in deep financial shit, this actually looks very good to build upon

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Donnarrumma (12)
Cutrone (20) Silva (23)

if they werent in deep financial $#@!, this actually looks very good to build upon
Their mid is crap while attack is average at best
They do have a good GK and defense though...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

Donnarrumma (12)
Cutrone (20) Silva (23)

if they werent in deep financial shit, this actually looks very good to build upon
A lot of those players are completely average (Calabria, Calhanoglu, Halilovic, Mauri), but I do admit that Milan have for a long time produced a good amount of youngsters through their own system. Juventus are apparently trying their very best to feed them top notch players to pair with those promising youngsters and give them some leadership.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Parma got three players from Inter today
- Jonathan Biabiany (permanent)
- Federico Dimarco (loan option to buy + recompra) - Yeah the U21 Italy player.
- Alessandro Bastoni (loan) - Yeah that really talented Atalanta kid.

If Parma sign some more talents, they will be interesting to watch for me :)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Suprising considering it its world cup year too.

But then again the standout talent of the tournament already play for strong big teams which means it's hard to get that domino effect.

Hard to buy mbappe or pogba when they play for teams that dont need money.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bernard and Mina today
On paper very good signings, but with Everton you never really know.
It's going to be another wonderful 8th position finish for Everton again. I bet they'll beat one of Liverpool, Utd, City, Arsenal or Chelsea at home and they'll probably play a draw with either one of them at some point too. They'll beat most of the minor clubs comfortably too.

It's going to be another truly wonderful and utterly unremarkable season at Goodison Park.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)