Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The fuck, they forgot they can negotiate too?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Don't forget that the transfer window for English clubs ends tomorrow. So I'm not sure how much room they had to negotiate, Courtouis put them in a very tough situation by choosing to act like this four days before the closing of the transfer window.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't forget that the transfer window for English clubs ends tomorrow. So I'm not sure how much room they had to negotiate, Courtouis put them in a very tough situation by choosing to act like this four days before the closing of the transfer window.

Courtois is almost as dickish as a certain Swedish Tuz member, only he isn't fueled by black anger, but white entitlement.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Kepa set to become the most expensive GK in the world, just weeks after Allison broke that record.
I wonder what Real is paying for Courtois if they don't mind breaking their club record for a promising goalie

- - - Updated - - -

Courtois is almost as dickish as a certain Swedish Tuz member, only he isn't fueled by black anger, but white entitlement.
Perhaps you need to focus on something other than bitching about other members. :cry:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Perhaps you need to focus on something other than bitching about other members. :cry:
I'm not asking for that member to be punished or anything. He can be as dickish as he wants to be. That's where you get it wrong. We didn't all run to the teacher, 'pitbull'.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not asking for that member to be punished or anything. He can be as dickish as he wants to be. That's where you get it wrong. We didn't all run to the teacher, 'pitbull'.
yeah you run to the teacher plenty. not that there's anything wrong with that, no one enjoys getting insulted or having obsessed posters following and the only way to combat that is getting them banned. f.e. I could ask you nicely to get off my back, but that won't change a thing, you'll still quote my posts and complain about their quality, cause you petty

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yeah you run to the teacher plenty. not that there's anything wrong with that, no one enjoys getting insulted or having obsessed posters following and the only way to combat that is getting them banned. f.e. I could ask you nicely to get off my back, but that won't change a thing, you'll still quote my posts and complain about their quality, cause you petty
If you cry, I'll leave you alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)