Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
@zizinho Arturo? I'm sure he would go back to Juventus instead of Inda, but not sure if Juve would bring him back though. I mean, he's a world class, but already 31 y.o. And from what i saw from last news, seems like Inter doesn't want to pay €30M for hin. That's says pretty much everything.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They are taking a huge gamble.

On one hand, having Radja - Vidal duo really looks brilliant. But then again, they are 30 and 31yo. Not too old, but not really young either. They are obviously planning to reach top 3 for the next season and if they fail, oh boy, it will be a huge problem for them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Inter trying for Modric:
@ Inter has initiated contacts for @ lukamodric10: it seems impossible, in reality the player has opened and the agents are working on it. A glimpse, in the great dream. All about @SkySport now #calciomercato with @LucaMarchetti

- - - Updated - - -

Well there's a guy on the inside telling you what he wants to do...

Don't they have this soap opera every summer and he always stays?
Its maybe the second time with him. Anyway he signed new contract one year ago so he can just stfu and start preparing for the new season.
I can understand his will to leave Bayern, but why the fuck sign new contract then? Greedy guy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They are taking a huge gamble.

On one hand, having Radja - Vidal duo really looks brilliant. But then again, they are 30 and 31yo. Not too old, but not really young either. They are obviously planning to reach top 3 for the next season and if they fail, oh boy, it will be a huge problem for them.
Serie A is getting more exciting each season.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Lucas Digne > Everton for 14M
Jerome Boateng > Very close to P$G, rumoured fee is 55M
Giroud > Marseille, low fee
It is official, Lucas Digne, Barcelona’s French left-back, has joined Premier League club Everton. The 25-year-old, who has 21 caps for the French national team, has joined Everton for €20.2 million plus €1.5 million in bonuses.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)