Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think it’s more about them making a lot of money.

I can’t believe we are spending this much on a goalkeeper.
He's one of the best and he's super young! He's a great long term investment. Now get Rugani off our hands to solidify your defense, should've taken Stephan though

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Monchi is doing a great job, Roma is gonna be the team to beat in the years to come.... it would feel so good to do to them what we did last two seasons to Napoli...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
72.5 million for Alisson Becker. Bizarre...
He is not that good, little bit overrated foto me. Anders 66 goals in64 matches isn't also that impressive.

He is a good keeper, bit never worth 72.5m. good deal for Roma
He had a very good season tbh. Looks to be a damn solid keeper with very good distribution/ball playing ability. But €75m for a GK with one very good season in Europe is crazy.

Good deal for Roma financially, but they’ll never win shit with this business model. They’re just a luxury version of Udinese these days. They really should try harder to hold onto their top players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Imo the most important thing in goalkeeper is stability and we didnt see it in Allisson yet. He is worth all the money if he has two - three seasons like the last one, but buying him off this one season is a big gamble.
Also dont forget that season before he was loosing starting spot in Roma vs Szczesny and we bought Wojciech for 15m.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He had a very good season tbh. Looks to be a damn solid keeper with very good distribution/ball playing ability. But €75m for a GK with one very good season in Europe is crazy.

Good deal for Roma financially, but they’ll never win shit with this business model. They’re just a luxury version of Udinese these days. They really should try harder to hold onto their top players.
This is the first good sale by Roma in a long time. They usually give away their best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)