Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nainggolan has already said he only wants to play till 33. So yeah, they won't get much money for him. The sale doesn't make sense, because they lose a vital player for virtually nothing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
I agree. But I doubt he wanted to stay and retire there. He probably wanted last move and another chance to prove himself. Spalletti being there is probably another reason, like s4tch mentioned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree. But I doubt he wanted to stay and retire there. He probably wanted last move and another chance to prove himself. Spalletti being there is probably another reason, like s4tch mentioned.
Apparently he said to fans they're pushing him out. He also said England was never an option because of the weather, but Milano is almost just as bad. Surely nowhere near Rome in that regard.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Apparently he said to fans they're pushing him out. He also said England was never an option because of the weather, but Milano is almost just as bad. Surely nowhere near Rome in that regard.

Such a pity he hates Juventus. I can't even imagine how much we'd kick ass with him next to Pjanic. It would be incredible.

But despite his crazy brain, good for him that he decided to skip on England.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I was just coming to ask you. I was worried by the fact that he wasnt called up to the Embassy WC, even though that isnt always a reliable indicator of quality? How good is he in comparison to other german keepers in your opinion??
Igor and I used to want him here :D :sad:

I'd say he's easily on par with the ones who have been called up, still young too for a goalie.
Really about fucking time he leaves Leverkusen. Nice catch for sure.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Such a pity he hates Juventus. I can't even imagine how much we'd kick ass with him next to Pjanic. It would be incredible.

But despite his crazy brain, good for him that he decided to skip on England.
He's a very weird man. If you hear him talk Dutch (his Italian sounds way more polished) he sounds like an utter retard. But the things he says kind of make sense. He's also got no filter whatsoever. Just blurts out whatever he wants to say.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
or they had enough of his lifestyle, or have seen some decline in his physical state.

btw my guess is that he simply wanted to work with spalletti again, and we wouldn't have the slightest chance to sign him.
ive noticed it this season. not the same player anymore imo, could be even worse next year

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That’s my take on it too.

Didn’t look anywhere near as good last season, and once players like him begin to decline physically, it’s a pretty quick decline. And I have no doubt Roma are sick of his off-field behaviour too.
He had niggling hamstring injuries.

But it's difficult to say. Because fact is he never used to be injured. He also strikes me as the kind of guy who works very hard to get where he wants to be, but might be a tad complacent now.

He's definitely more of a power / endurance type rather than pure speed, so I don't think there's an actual physical reason he'd decline already.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Good price for second best German keeper after Trapp
Igor and I used to want him here :D :sad:

I'd say he's easily on par with the ones who have been called up, still young too for a goalie.
Really about fucking time he leaves Leverkusen. Nice catch for sure.
How about Soyuncu and Sokratis, what is your guys opinion on them? I dont follow the Bundesliga to be honest . So dont know much about these players and whether i should be optimistic :p
@zizinho if im not mistaken, you follow the Bundesliga too. What is your opinion on Soyuncu and Sokratis?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Soyuncu fluctuates between horrible and and mediocre, everytime his name is mentioned it's a blunder or own goal, never something positive. His strengths are tackling and aerial duels, weaknesses everything else. Freiburg made the deal of the decade but for Arsenal it's peanuts so whatever

Sokratis is a decent player, his playstyle is gonna suit the EPL because refs are more generous. The question is how fast is he gonna decline but in his current condition it's a good transfer

I mean after 40mil on Mustafi everyhing appears to be a decent transfer

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Soyuncu fluctuates between horrible and and mediocre, everytime his name is mentioned it's a blunder or own goal, never something positive. His strengths are tackling and aerial duels, weaknesses everything else. Freiburg made the deal of the decade but for Arsenal it's peanuts so whatever

Sokratis is a decent player, his playstyle is gonna suit the EPL because refs are more generous. The question is how fast is he gonna decline but in his current condition it's a good transfer

I mean after 40mil on Mustafi everyhing appears to be a decent transfer
I still have nightmares about Mustafi :tdown:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How about Soyuncu and Sokratis, what is your guys opinion on them? I dont follow the Bundesliga to be honest . So dont know much about these players and whether i should be optimistic :p
@zizinho if im not mistaken, you follow the Bundesliga too. What is your opinion on Soyuncu and Sokratis?
nostradamus will say sokratis isnt leaving and especially not for arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)