Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
James Maddison joining Leicester from Norwich for £20m (lol). He's a Cov lad and came up through the academy so I saw him a lot as an 18-20 year old player, very skinny kid but always looked like he could be maybe not special but well above average, has a bit of spark about him many don't have.

These days he's not a boy any more and filled out but maybe still drifts in and out of games too much. I'd mark out Tom Bayliss, another teenage AM from the Cov youth team, who is as good at the same age.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
James Maddison joining Leicester from Norwich for £20m (lol). He's a Cov lad and came up through the academy so I saw him a lot as an 18-20 year old player, very skinny kid but always looked like he could be maybe not special but well above average, has a bit of spark about him many don't have.

These days he's not a boy any more and filled out but maybe still drifts in and out of games too much. I'd mark out Tom Bayliss, another teenage AM from the Cov youth team, who is as good at the same age.
Been one of the best players in the Championship this season despite playing in a inconsistent Norwich team. Kid's really talented and stepped up big tiem for the Canaries.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

20 mill for someone ive literally never heard of.... selling sturaro to a epl team sounds like an absolute steal for them if thats how the market is heading

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How idiotic is Roma for selling their best player for just 30m???? @Dostoevsky
He's 30. I don't think it's possible to milk clubs at this point. But I think it's stupid as hell to sell him, damn, it's just way too retarded. I wish we'd sign him.

I have no explanation tbh. I can only pull a Marotta and say: he wanted to leave.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's 30. I don't think it's possible to milk clubs at this point. But I think it's stupid as hell to sell him, damn, it's just way too retarded. I wish we'd sign him.

I have no explanation tbh. I can only pull a Marotta and say: he wanted to leave.
or they had enough of his lifestyle, or have seen some decline in his physical state.

btw my guess is that he simply wanted to work with spalletti again, and we wouldn't have the slightest chance to sign him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Leno to Arsenal for €25m @lgorTudor

Nice one :tup: @Fred
I was just coming to ask you. I was worried by the fact that he wasnt called up to the Embassy WC, even though that isnt always a reliable indicator of quality? How good is he in comparison to other german keepers in your opinion??

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Nainggolan has already said he only wants to play till 33. So yeah, they won't get much money for him. The sale doesn't make sense, because they lose a vital player for virtually nothing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)