Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we have MDS already, and Max already said Cuadrados future is at RB. plus there is Barzagli, who can slot in there against Serie A minnows when Cuads needs a rest and MDS is injured. the position we gonna need to fill is LB, if Alex Sandro leaves
again this is a very short term planning, when we signed Lichtsteiner he was for the long term and it's paid off, converting Cuadrado and hoping that he, MDS and Barzagli stay fit is on the whole very wishful thinking especially the latter 2

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we barely have a proper right back, as i said already barzagli, cuadrado, even sturaro when he played RB for the odd match are just short term fixes. At least fix it in the long run and pereira fitted the bill
Cuadrado is there to stay long term from Allegris words. MDS is a player he personally requested as well. Barzagli is only there for the odd match here and there when Cuads needs some rest, the main rotation will obviously be Cuadrado and De Sciglio. now for the left side, we better find someone better than Darmian if AS leaves

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cuadrado is there to stay long term from Allegris words. MDS is a player he personally requested as well. Barzagli is only there for the odd match here and there when Cuads needs some rest, the main rotation will obviously be Cuadrado and De Sciglio. now for the left side, we better find someone better than Darmian if AS leaves
Cuadrado too has had his injury problems.I don't like the idea of this going into next season, very short sighted and risky

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cuadrado too has had his injury problems.I don't like the idea of this going into next season, very short sighted and risky
but it is what it is, cant have 3 players for each position. we have a similar problem on the left, Spinazzola is out injured and AS (or his replacement) is our only option there for the start of the season. we can only hope MDS and Cuads arent injured at the same time and live with it i guess

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
but it is what it is, cant have 3 players for each position. we have a similar problem on the left, Spinazzola is out injured and AS (or his replacement) is our only option there for the start of the season. we can only hope MDS and Cuads arent injured at the same time and live with it i guess
given the history of our medical staff? hope is practically futile

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
unless he suddenly turned into a LB over night, we dont need him. Cuadrado/MDS/Barzagli should be enough cover for the right side

- - - Updated - - -

but going for champions of Portugal and CL football next season to a midtable EPL club is a bit sad tbh
One is just is an experiment @ RB and is suspect defensively, the other is injured 70% of the time and is nothing more than a backup, and the third is too slow and too old to play in that position (great CB, but a horrible RB).

- - - Updated - - -

I know it was said in jest, but he has Juve written all over him. Perfect professional, always wants to play always wants to win. Very allround midfielder too, something we've been going for for years now.

Would be a great signing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
:agree: I'd rather have someone like Praet coming off the bench than "The Accidental Footballer" :yuck: :inter:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One is just is an experiment @ RB and is suspect defensively, the other is injured 70% of the time and is nothing more than a backup, and the third is too slow and too old to play in that position (great CB, but a horrible RB).

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: I'd rather have someone like Praet coming off the bench than "The Accidental Footballer" :yuck: :inter:
hes not just an experiment, Allegri himself said Cuadrados future is at RB. this season, we had Licht and MDS and managed to survive, no reason to expect some doomsday scenario with Cuadrado instead of Licht. Barza, as said already for i dont know how many times, is just an emergency option, or when we need to rest Cuads for CL. he obviously shouldnt play much neither there nor at CB next season

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
RB is a complete non-issue, and having someone like Cuadrado at RB is exciting.

[video=gifv;lzRMI56]https://i.imgur.com/lzRMI56.mp4[/video]

"All they do is moan and bitch, bitch and moan."

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bonucci :shifty: :numnum:

I'm actually intrigued by the Cuads @ RB experiment. I'm not so keen on seeing Barza there, and don't really have much faith in De Sciglio either :boh:
No one is keen of Barza there cept zizinho.

MDS is just backup.

Notice same people always wanting super attacking footy don't want Cuadra at RB. You can never satisfy these confused AF Negative Nancies lol.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know it was said in jest, but he has Juve written all over him. Perfect professional, always wants to play always wants to win. Very allround midfielder too, something we've been going for for years now.

Would be a great signing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
He looks more like a Samp/Fiorentina type of player.

sad bit is, Darmian will cost us similar amount of money too and he's white :sergio:
Really? :sergio:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
AC Milan have offered Marouane Fellaini a three-year contract. The Manchester United midfielder is out of contract this summer. (Source: Times)

Bonucci long balls to Fellaini all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)