Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I really don't understand Chelsea's directors position on both Roma targets. It's obvious Conte's Chelsea need a push forward to get back on track and if they want to give it, they should stop penny-pinching in regards to contract lengths or salaries. If they're parting ways with Conte this summer, why sign anyone at all in January, it's not like they have a great chance to win either EPL or CL this season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You love stats, man.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
I really don't understand Chelsea's directors position on both Roma targets. It's obvious Conte's Chelsea need a push forward to get back on track and if they want to give it, they should stop penny-pinching in regards to contract lengths or salaries. If they're parting ways with Conte this summer, why sign anyone at all in January, it's not like they have a great chance to win either EPL or CL this season.
there is even rumours that City will make a 150 mill pound bid for hazard in the summer. If true, then they will make some good money on the bidding war between city and madrid.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If they wanted to push on and compete they wouldn't sign players like Dzeko anyway

They will turn into another Arsenal if they are not careful, they are selling very good players and replacing them with average players

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
that's one strange 100 euro restaurant
it really is strange, they are what, 6th/7th richest club in the world? yet they operate as if their revenues were Dortmund/Atletico level. I get not committing to a project if they want to turn a new page in June, but then why spend at all? It's not like the next manager will be ecstatic about having deadwood like Giroud in his squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)