Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Agnelli family never spent lavishly on football.
You'd better use Moratti's family for the example
Of course they did. Gianni made world record transfers in the 80s. Football revenue wasn't even a concept back then. My point basically is Juventus were also initially bankrolled by a sugar daddy who later approached a self sustainable model to run the club. And Italian Serie A as a whole in the 90s were the PSG and City of today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No love for Bakayoko?

Rudiger?

Morata?
As Champions, i expected better from them. Bought in good prospects who may or may not turn out to be good. Morata was the only semi-guarantee.

I think United had the best window in the EPL if you ask me. Their team looks so much more balanced now especially their midfield.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I quite like Zappacosta.

Relatively young, second most accurate crosser in Serie A last year, plays lots of roles. Plus a Juventino.

A lot of money though, if we'd spent that much on him I'd be disappointed.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No love for Bakayoko?

Rudiger?

Morata?
I love Morata but I'd never be proud or happy to have him signed for 80mln, that's just crazy sum to pay for a Real Madrid sub.

Rudiger is a good signing, no doubt.

But I'd still expect more for a team like Chelsea. They failed to sign so many players it's actually kinda funny.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
As Champions, i expected better from them. Bought in good prospects who may or may not turn out to be good. Morata was the only semi-guarantee.

I think United had the best window in the EPL if you ask me. Their team looks so much more balanced now especially their midfield.
I think people here would not have minded Rudiger joining us. Well expect Klin.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I love Morata but I'd never be proud or happy to have him signed for 80mln, that's just crazy sum to pay for a Real Madrid sub.

Rudiger is a good signing, no doubt.

But I'd still expect more for a team like Chelsea. They failed to sign so many players it's actually kinda funny.
The money is big for Morata for sure but this is the market we live in now. All epl clubs sort of overpay their targets.

If Matuidi had gone to England he would have been 45m signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)