Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because they spend money ? :lol:

Get over it.
Dude, if you will keep ridiculing everything I post please just put me on ignore because this is becoming annoying.

Yes, because they spend money they did not earn fairly. I have no problem with United spending for example because they are spending monies they earned through their TV and commercial deals. Whereas PSG is spending petro dollars of some disgusting arab "royal" family. Would love USA to raid them.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
shame their mid, defence and gk is a pile of turd
Their depth is shet, they sold so much to make room for those attackers. But their starting XI is fantastic and full of goals:

----------------Trapp--------------
Alves-Marquinhos-Silva-Kurzawa
--------Verratti-----Rabiot--------
--Di Maria----Mbappe-----Neymar
-------------Cavani-----------------

They made a big mistake selling Matuidi and Krychowiak. They have zero muscle in midfield now and their rotational midfield options are Motta, Pastore and youth players. With those in midfield their team would be better than ours. But without them, they're unbalanced as fukk.

Well, we did give Bonucci to Milan.
Thats the joke!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Their depth is shet, they sold so much to make room for those attackers. But their starting XI is fantastic and full of goals:

----------------Trapp--------------
Alves-Marquinhos-Silva-Kurzawa
--------Verratti-----Rabiot--------
--Di Maria----Mbappe-----Neymar
-------------Cavani-----------------

They made a big mistake selling Matuidi and Krychowiak. They have zero muscle in midfield now and their rotational midfield options are Motta, Pastore and youth players. With those in midfield their team would be better than ours. But without them, they're unbalanced as fukk.

Thats the joke!
Win the midfield battle and that psg team will crumble, that team is nowhere good enough to even reach a CL semi finals, QF at best

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
@Dujj

Would it be fair to say Monaco replaced the following players by:

Bakayoko--------> Tielmans
Bernardo Silva----------> Jovetic
Mbappe--------> Keita

Other than not replacing Mendy atleast as far as im aware it seems like very good business.
Mendy is already replaced. Jorge is a great talent plus Kongolo

May 23, 2013
Mendy is already replaced. Jorge is a great talent plus Kongolo
I honestly think they can compete with PSG for the title.

The new signings + a reawakened Falcao and they have a better coach.

- - - Updated - - -

verratti is the only good midfielder they've got.

Thiago Silva, meh he's good but nothing like the player he was at milan, again the rest of that defence is nothing special
Rabiot is pretty good.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Win the midfield battle and that psg team will crumble, that team is nowhere good enough to even reach a CL semi finals, QF at best
You can just outplay their manager. They wont win CL with that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;903343937838088192]https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/903343937838088192[/video]

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Football was better without FFP
:agree:

It had unintended consequences. Top clubs are unaffected and can continue to spend big with their big revenues while small clubs have to break even with their small revenues. Or maybe those consequences were intended.... maybe UEFA wanted to keep the old money rich clubs richer because that attracts more viewers and better ratings. Maybe they marketed FFP as something that would boost parity when in reality it would have the opposite effect.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dude, if you will keep ridiculing everything I post please just put me on ignore because this is becoming annoying.

Yes, because they spend money they did not earn fairly. I have no problem with United spending for example because they are spending monies they earned through their TV and commercial deals. Whereas PSG is spending petro dollars of some disgusting arab "royal" family. Would love USA to raid them.
How is this any different to Agnelli and Berlusconi spending money lavishly on new players from their own pockets in the 80s and 90s ? You're basically upset because they're Arabs that are spending the money and for some reason you can't digest it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How is this any different to Agnelli and Berlusconi spending money lavishly on new players from their own pockets in the 80s and 90s ? You're basically upset because they're Arabs that are spending the money and for some reason you can't digest it.
Agnelli family never spent lavishly on football.
You'd better use Moratti's family for the example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)