Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah but the numbers won't reset, no? They will surely need sales to balance them numbers?

Looks pretty weird but PSG is totally ruining football. What they are doing (if this is true) is far worse than what City & other clubs did when they started splashing money.

Also, I'd actually shit my pants to see Neymar - Mbappe duo upfront.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah but the numbers won't reset, no? They will surely need sales to balance them numbers?

Looks pretty weird but PSG is totally ruining football. What they are doing (if this is true) is far worse than what City & other clubs did when they started splashing money.

Also, I'd actually shit my pants to see Neymar - Mbappe duo upfront.
I don't think they're ruining football, they're just trying to take a shortcut to CL glory. Recently Barca signed Suarez while they already had Neymar and Messi, while Real made a compilation of Ronaldo, James and Bale, and they also have Benzema and Isco. All of Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo, James and Bale moved for fees close to world record. If anything, it'll be a bit refreshing to see that footy top attacking talent is not stacked in 2 La Liga teams.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think they're ruining football, they're just trying to take a shortcut to CL glory. Recently Barca signed Suarez while they already had Neymar and Messi, while Real made a compilation of Ronaldo, James and Bale, and they also have Benzema and Isco. All of Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo, James and Bale moved for fees close to world record. If anything, it'll be a bit refreshing to see that footy top attacking talent is not stacked in 2 La Liga teams.
I agree. I don't see how the sport is any different at all.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Iniesta left training btw
Barcelona’s official account revealed the news with a tweet in Spanish, which read: “Andres Iniesta did not train with the permission of the coach.”

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Mbappe to PSG as well? What a load of shit. 340 euros on two players?? If clubs aren't punished properly for this kind of spending, football as we know it is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)