Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
they arer all in istallments, but its still a massive mercato for a team with under 300M revenue. it will affect your next mercatos i think, especially if some of those (looking at Silva, Kessie; Hakan and RRodriguez) dont turn out the way they should for you.

also, who the $#@! is Antonio Donnarumma? dont tell me you guys signed his brother so he signs an extension :lol:
He used to be in our youth set up years ago, but was shit. Brought back as part of the extension for Gianluigi. I was pissed about this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He used to be in our youth set up years ago, but was shit. Brought back as part of the extension for Gianluigi. I was pissed about this.
remember when you had Kakas brother in the team? Digao or Diago or something like that. then Kaka still left :D. Donnarumma will be gone in a year too, so they gonna offload his brother along with him. so quite the pointless signing imo

89man

Sep 4, 2013
remember when you had Kakas brother in the team? Digao or Diago or something like that. then Kaka still left :D. Donnarumma will be gone in a year too, so they gonna offload his brother along with him. so quite the pointless signing imo
Signing his brother makes me think he might be staying around longer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma has like 150 ACL injuries over the past three years. Another LB kid from Roma (who seems to be a huge talent and who is owned by... guess... yeah... Raiola) also tore ACL a couple of days ago.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Roma has like 150 ACL injuries over the past three years. Another LB kid from Roma (who seems to be a huge talent and who is owned by... guess... yeah... Raiola) also tore ACL a couple of days ago.
And they all go to the same doctor for surgery like Pjaca. Hope Pjaca won't get the same troubles Florenzi got after his first ACL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)