Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Napoli wants Geronimo Rulli. They signed Ounas and want to get Rui and Berenguer.

Borini is gonna sign with Milan today. They want Hakan Calhanoglu but they don't want to pay the asking price of 30mln. Conti is veeeeery close to Milan. They offered 23-24mln + bonuses but Atalanta wants 25. So one million away from a green light, so deal could be finished next week.

New logo for Inter?

Roma to bid for Karsdorp next week. Ziyech or Thauvin as possible Salah replacements. Chelsea and Manchester United going after Manolas now.
What do you mean "Roma to bid for Karsdorp next week?"

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wonder why didn't inter let banega go for free? I thought players signed for free has to be released like llorente and alves :beppe:
Because Inter is not nice people.
We are nice people, we didn't even try to fight back on relegation :touched:
We gave Inter 2 scudetti, and give players away for free regularly, we are salvation army of clubs

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still something is fishy here though

Llorente
from Juventus to Sevilla for free in 2015
from Sevilla to Swansea for 6 million € in 2016
Yeah sure. The likes of Tevez and Llorente were supposed to be for family reasons though, then they both moved on for bigger money and exposure.....I suppose it still is for family in the end.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bunch of incredibly meh signings

But good for a side that's been rotting in mid table mediocrity for so long tho

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;880818320630579200]https://twitter.com/OfficialASRoma/status/880818320630579200[/video]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rodriguez, kessie and silva are goid signings for them.

Dont know much about Conti but he looked garbage for italy u21 and i have no idea why someone would pay money to sign borini

How is mussachio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)