Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's like Totti going to Juve in his prime, let alone someone like Nainggolan. What a joke.
Let's not exaggerate. Hummels is Bayern youth player, they rejected him at 19-20 and he made his Career at Dortmund where he felt at home. But he isn't a Totti even if being their main leader. Unless Totti was Juve grown youth.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Both clubs have lost their best players to Bayern. :sarcasm:
I was going to say that to get the reaction :D

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not exaggerate. Hummels is Bayern youth player, they rejected him at 19-20 and he made his Career at Dortmund where he felt at home. But he isn't a Totti even if being their main leader. Unless Totti was Juve grown youth.
You're right, I'm giving Hummels far too much credit. FWIW I don't think the Bayern youth history means all that much when you get dumped. I'm sure Ciro Immobile wouldn't be falling over himself to return, no matter how good we were. But then I suppose it's another example of the difference between the Bundesliga and Serie A.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Sorry Dortmund, but I will absolutely love this transfer if it happens. Losing Hummels back in the day was a major screwup and getting him back would be sweet. There's no other CD I'd rather have. Carlo will inherit a magnificent squad :)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hummels openly stated few yrs ago that he'll never go back to Bayern and he even called Gotze a traitor for moving there.

Him being a Bayern youth means zero in this context.It's pretty much a shock move considering the bridges were burnt between player and the club long ago

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hummels openly stated few yrs ago that he'll never go back to Bayern and he even called Gotze a traitor for moving there.

Him being a Bayern youth means zero in this context.It's pretty much a shock move considering the bridges were burnt between player and the club long ago
He's spineless. And I used to want him :rolleyes:
I used to rate him above BonBon :sergio:
Hope he doesn't win shit

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Looks like Dortmund are interested in Gotze as per Watzke's comments.And this would be a rather predictable move.
He sort of indirectly confirmed Hummels to Bayern as well.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
yup

pathetico

and they keep mentioning Dortmund with Juventus in the same sentence when discussing club tiers
Where is the difference between Dortmund and Juve, when both selling their best players to Bayern? Dortmund is directly behind u in the money league and they keep increasing their revenue continuesly. Not that such a nonsense club ll generate more money than Juve during the next 5 years.

:lol: spoken like a true expert..NOT. Hummels also openly stated a few years ago, then he can very good imagine to go back to his home club one day. He has also not called Götze a traitor..he made it clear, that he didnt understand the need for Götze to go to Bayern, as Dortmund and Bayern were on the same level that time and Götze should have stayed for a little longer. He has never said, that going to Bayern in general is a no go.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Dortmund are interested in Gotze as per Watzke's comments.And this would be a rather predictable move.
He sort of indirectly confirmed Hummels to Bayern as well.
The interesting part of his interview was, that IF he is going to become available and IF they r going to receive a signal from Götze, then....

That means, all the talk about the clubs already discussing the move is nonsense. Götze posting yesterday how proud he is to be part of that team doesnt give me the feeling, that a move next summer is clear. Still an open case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)