Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Man u don't disclose the figures on their site

L'Equipe is as reliable as u can get.

€50m being the base fee alone is insane.
Well I would say its how you look at it. With the kind of money that Man U makes and the EPL tv deal kicking in, 50 million is peanuts for them. But if we were to sign a 19 year old for 50 million , thats some thing crazy because how little our revenue is compared to United. And secondly,United net spend this summer has been close to 0, and they are still about to sell Chicarito and De Gea maybe. So all in all, its not much from a United point of view. Plus this kid is special, we were after him when he chose Monaco instead. In a single season, he is a French international and he had great game against Arsenal and us in the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And seriously stop being a hypocrite.

Everytime someone mentioned Jovetic you replied with :yuck: but now suddenly you fap to their transfers.
You are one to talk.

I didn't rate Jovetic and I still don't. It's not like they only signed him and hoped for the best.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The attacking midfielder has completed his move, with Horst Heldt insisting it is the biggest transfer fee the Gelsenkirchen side have ever received

Wolfsburg have completed the signing of Julian Draxler from Schalke.

The 21-year-old attacking midfielder joins as a replacement for Kevin de Bruyne, who left for Manchester City on Sunday.

Germany international Draxler had been the subject of interest from Juventus throughout the summer, but the Serie A side failed to match Schalke's asking price and the deal collapsed.

Following De Bruyne's £55 million move, Wolfsburg have acted quickly, splashing out to sign the World Cup winner on a five year contract.

"Wolfsburg is a new challenge for me," Draxler told the club's official website. "I want to continue to play top level football. Wolfsburg offers me an excellent perspective and has an extremely strong team.

"I look forward to the playing in the Champions League with the team and will play for the title here over the coming years."

While the two sides have refused to reveal the transfer fee, sporting director Horst Heldt insists is that it is the most the Gelsenkirchen club have ever received for a player.

“There are two reasons for our decision to accept Wolfsburg’s offer," he told the club's official website. "We will not be disclosing information about the transfer fee, but we can say that it is the biggest amount we’ve received for a player at Schalke.

"Moreover, we have complied with Julian’s desire to move to another club.

“At the end of last season, Julian came to me and expressly said that he wanted to leave the club. I told him that we would consider any offers that came in for him, but I also tried to convince him until the end to stay in light of the new sporting direction that we’re now taking.

“It was clear for us that we would only agree to any transfer if the offer matched our valuation."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Martial same age as Coman.

Albeit he has a bit more experience

We really can't sell properly it seems and that too giving him away on a 2 yr loan
France NT player starting in CL and league for 3rd best french club.

Coman, starting in France U-19 making ahandful of appearances for us.

You do the math yourself. Martial value by Man U is INSANELY idiotic, but thats on Man U, no one else. Martial is still the more accomplished player on senior footie level so far, and earned his big move, despite the ridicolous fee.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Martial was always going to go one day, the player and club knew that, so they can demand what they want or wait for a better offer, the player knowing he will get a big chance sooner or later. Coman was supposed to be here for years and then flaked when Bayern were interested.

It also helps having United bidding on your players, they are ridiculous and have to be seen as the big swinging dick of the English market, even more so when City are spending £100m on two players.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
France NT player starting in CL and league for 3rd best french club.

Coman, starting in France U-19 making ahandful of appearances for us.

You do the math yourself. Martial value by Man U is INSANELY idiotic, but thats on Man U, no one else. Martial is still the more accomplished player on senior footie level so far, and earned his big move, despite the ridicolous fee.
You dint read my other posts in the previous page ?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I don't know about this martial dude, but from what I've seen of Januzaj, he's similar to Coman in terms of ability and potential. Dortmund got option or just dry loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)