Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
€60m :boh:

i read he will have his medical soon, cavani as alternative.
how stupid would that be from real really :sergio:

@Fred you know more?
I don't think it will happen, I'm almost sure we're trying to sign him, but he's the only out and out striker Real have, so i just don't see it unfortunately.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Meh i think he's talented, but he hasn't really shown much. Definitely don't think he deserves a better team than Roma, in fact he probably won't start for Roma this season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@Zacheryah, how highly rated is Jason Denayer in Belgium?

Seems to be headed to Galatasaray on loan.

Van Dijk got all the attention at Celtic last season because he's a flash footballer, but Denayer was the one who looked a better defender to me.

Little on the small side for a centre-half, but he has the potential to become a good player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah, how highly rated is Jason Denayer in Belgium?

Seems to be headed to Galatasaray on loan.

Van Dijk got all the attention at Celtic last season because he's a flash footballer, but Denayer was the one who looked a better defender to me.

Little on the small side for a centre-half, but he has the potential to become a good player.
Regarded as quite a talent tbh. Very calm player and concentrated. Was impressed at his debute for the NT.

Could become a better defender (pure defensively) then Kompany imo. But not in Turky

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Celtic losing him and probably Van Dijk, while we have strengthened, gives me hope for this season.

Boyata is nowhere near either of them and it remains to be seen how/if they replace Van Dijk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)