Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Something that will never happen here with our man Buffon :stuckup:
:agree:

I find it hilarious though! Raul to Schakle04, Casillas to Porto, soon Ramos to Tottenham :lol:
Oh Madrid! :touched:

We're no better....we threw Ale away in the wilderness of Australia, when he was ready to sign a blank contract. :(

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
No bullish!t it was the first time in my life, when my eyes sweltered up with tears, From something on live television. Now when I watch old montages of Del Piero the same thing happens to me by the end of the 10mins+ clip. Especially if they're edited really well. I grasp everything he did and what he meant for this beautiful club.

- - - Updated - - -

All my jerseys are #10 Ale's and I haven't bought one since he departed. I even have his National long sleeve :touched:

Mar 10, 2009
Inter looking strong at the moment, still no were near our level. I think the top 3 could be really tight next year, or should I say 2nd and 3rd because we all know who will finish 1st!

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Atlético play FIFA in real life.And people are attracted to them.
I don't know what that means except to say it isn't all about "pace" at Atletico like the FIFA games, especially multiplayer, seems so focused on.
Howso? They rarely overspend. What players they do spend 15m+ on usually turn into good players and get sold for a profit if they leave. They buy players who fit within their system and rarely go for the flashy, trendy players except when they get them young.

I also think you could say Atletico Madrid never seemingly overspend on a player. And what I mean by that is, they never buy a player for 20m where you'd say, "They guy is worth 10m, A. Madrid overspent." Or buy a player for 25m where you'd say, "They guy is worth 15m, A. Madrid overspent." Just something I've thought about their transfer deals over the last 5-10 years. Only guy that comes close would be Mandzukic last year and he gave them a great year and a good amount of goals.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I mean Atlético sell their stars if a good offer comes every year and replace them with younger FIFA/FM hyped players.They don't have a sustainable model and sooner or later , they'll run out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)