Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is that a threat? I was just telling nicely that you're derailing this thread (not only you...). You can by all means continue to do so, but you'll get carded, so later don't complain about it.

And of course I won't unban you, Rakib, I still don't know why you aren't on your main profile.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Is that a threat? I was just telling nicely that you're derailing this thread (not only you...). You can by all means continue to do so, but you'll get carded, so later don't complain about it.

And of course I won't unban you, Rakib, I still don't know why you aren't on your main profile.
:rofl:

I love that boy :lol::heart:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What happened to him?
Nay it was before that.

Like a lot of young French players, his attitude happened to him. He got cocky, didn't think he needed to be that serious in training anymore, I mean after all, the top European teams were after him when he was at Rennes, his last year and a half at Rennes was marred with controversy, unprofessionalism, and a lack of team ethic on M'Vila's part. He ended up going to Russia, and he was never the same player again.

Jul 15, 2006
Nay it was before that.

Like a lot of young French players, his attitude happened to him. He got cocky, didn't think he needed to be that serious in training anymore, I mean after all, the top European teams were after him when he was at Rennes, his last year and a half at Rennes was marred with controversy, unprofessionalism, and a lack of team ethic on M'Vila's part. He ended up going to Russia, and he was never the same player again.
This!!! It's actually interesting to see how certain players leave the Ligue become hit and miss in other leagues, examples being at Younès Belhanda at Dynamo Kyiv and to a lesser extent Mathieu Valbuena at Dynamo Moscow. Then you have players like Benoît Trémoulinas who was quite consistent over the years at Bordeaux but couldn't settle at Kyiv and is doing better at Seville now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This!!! It's actually interesting to see how certain players leave the Ligue become hit and miss in other leagues, examples being at Younès Belhanda at Dynamo Kyiv and to a lesser extent Mathieu Valbuena at Dynamo Moscow. Then you have players like Benoît Trémoulinas who was quite consistent over the years at Bordeaux but couldn't settle at Kyiv and is doing better at Seville now.
Fuckin Aush:heart: where you been mate, youve been hugely missed. Oh and ya i agree completely:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)