Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Belhanda is in fucking Ukraine? FFS, players choices can be so dumb.

M'vila Is a typical case of thinking you are more hotshot then your talent is. He has done fvck all since his last season in Rennes where he was suspended for partying before and after games in under 21 NT.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

M'vila Is a typical case of thinking you are more hotshot then your talent is. He has done fvck all since his last season in Rennes where he was suspended for partying before and after games in under 21 NT.
:money: :money:

Even such moves have settled them until their death.

- - - Updated - - -

Likewise! And true I would have honestly thought you and Fred would be in the big leagues by now. :D
:D

Jul 15, 2006

Yeah, I haven't followed how he's been doing out there tho. Rémy Cabella and Benjamin Stambouli also aren't really cutting it so far in the EPL from the 2011-2012 Montpellier champions squad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But atleast they are trying in EPL. Going to messed up Ukraine for extra paycheck isn't worth it when you are in the start of a promising career, will fade away in obscurity. More understandable later on when you don't have much options.

Jul 15, 2006
But atleast they are trying in EPL. Going to messed up Ukraine for extra paycheck isn't worth it when you are in the start of a promising career, will fade away in obscurity. More understandable later on when you don't have much options.
True indeed. Same parallel with Mamadou Niang with Fenerbahçe and Aurélien Chedjou with Galatasaray.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Doing well bro, just living life I guess lol. Hope all is good with you!
Good to hear, hope you're around here more often. All is good with me, too busy to watch as much football as i used to back when I was a student, those were the days :p

Seriously, its a shame because Belhanda is/was a very talented player. Loved watching him play.
Yeah, I haven't followed how he's been doing out there tho. Rémy Cabella and Benjamin Stambouli also aren't really cutting it so far in the EPL from the 2011-2012 Montpellier champions squad.
That team was all Belhanda, Spahic and Giroud IMO, Belhanda fucked himself over by going to Ukraine while the other two haven't done too badly in their careers.

- - - Updated - - -

True indeed. Same parallel with Mamadou Niang with Fenerbahçe and Aurélien Chedjou with Galatasaray.
Damn the Ligue was so enjoyable back then, now Ligue teams just can't keep their players, I mean the really good ones go to the top leagues while the decent players keep going to Turkey, Eastern Europe and the Gulf countries.

Jul 15, 2006
Good to hear, hope you're around here more often. All is good with me, too busy to watch as much football as i used to back when I was a student, those were the days :p
Man I definitely echo your sentiments about school and having more time to stream games haha.

Seriously, its a shame because Belhanda is/was a very talented player. Loved watching him play. That team was all Belhanda, Spahic and Giroud IMO, Belhanda fucked himself over by going to Ukraine while the other two haven't done too badly in their careers.
Belhanda can still make it though he has the talent and age on his side I think. By the way what you think about Grzegorz Krychowiak? He seems immense for Sevilla to kind of Ivan Rakitić, I remember he was at Reims for a while.

Damn the Ligue was so enjoyable back then, now Ligue teams just can't keep their players, I mean the really good ones go to the top leagues while the decent players keep going to Turkey, Eastern Europe and the Gulf countries.
Crazy you mention that now I realize how crazy Paul Le Guen with Diarra, Essien, Juninho, Benzema etc was.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Man I definitely echo your sentiments about school and having more time to stream games haha.

Belhanda can still make it though he has the talent and age on his side I think. By the way what you think about Grzegorz Krychowiak? He seems immense for Sevilla to kind of Ivan Rakitić, I remember he was at Reims for a while.

Crazy you mention that now I realize how crazy Paul Le Guen with Diarra, Essien, Juninho, Benzema etc was.
You work these days, or still a student?

Belhanda still has age on his side, he can make it, but he's wasted a lot of his career by now. Krychowiak is a strong defensive midfielder, he's been quite good for Sevilla whenever I've seen him, even Arsenal are linked with him these days.

That Lyon team was crazy :agree:

Jul 15, 2006
You work these days, or still a student?

Belhanda still has age on his side, he can make it, but he's wasted a lot of his career by now. Krychowiak is a strong defensive midfielder, he's been quite good for Sevilla whenever I've seen him, even Arsenal are linked with him these days.

That Lyon team was crazy :agree:
In between jobs and school. Yea hopefully he goes to the Bundesliga or the EPL at some point.
And indeed that's what I read too, that could be a good move. Flamini and Arteta...... No comments but should do better :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Current Lyon team they are building with youth products are really good generation and smart policy of slowly rebuilding after dour times: Zeffane, Grenier, Ghezzal, Ferri, Fekir, Yattara, Njie, Gonalons, Umtiti, Tolisso, Benzia, Bahlouli and the jewel in the crown, Lafayette, smart management by Aulas to patiently reboot with a new mindset after being too ambitious before.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Current Lyon team they are building with youth products are really good generation and smart policy of slowly rebuilding after dour times: Zeffane, Grenier, Ghezzal, Ferri, Fekir, Yattara, Njie, Gonalons, Umtiti, Tolisso, Benzia, Bahlouli and the jewel in the crown, Lafayette, smart management by Aulas to patiently reboot with a new mindset after being too ambitious before.
:mut:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Current Lyon team they are building with youth products are really good generation and smart policy of slowly rebuilding after dour times: Zeffane, Grenier, Ghezzal, Ferri, Fekir, Yattara, Njie, Gonalons, Umtiti, Tolisso, Benzia, Bahlouli and the jewel in the crown, Lacazette, smart management by Aulas to patiently reboot with a new mindset after being too ambitious before.
I have an intern working for me right now, from Lyon. Yesterday he was telling me about how the team is really focused on their youth academy over the past few years. I didn't know much about their academy aside from Benzema and Ben Arfa coming out of it, but apparently it's considered one of the best in Europe. Kind of neat. And it's starting to pay dividends now, this academy focus. Lyon is a really young team that plays really attractive football. A win tomorrow would put them in 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)