Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Fluminense signs Ronaldinho.

So you can have a picture.. Ronaldinho has been on vacation for more than a month after his last "adventure" in Mexico. Now he requested to start training only from July 27th, needing at least 15 training days to be on form. This with the National League going on full force, 13 rounds gone, and Fluminense in 2nd place. That's how big is his will to start helping the team immediately.

Fluminense gets a few peanuts from selling Kenedy and Gerson's option to Barcelona and immediately goes to spend at some prostitute. That's what I do. God help us :(

He may do decently this yet, because he never won a Brazilian League. So he may be driven enough to play this year. But from next year on, he'll definitely only have to chill while collecting his 2.5M euros a season. That's a huge contract for Brazilian context. The value of the money of 1 real to be spent in Brazil is kind of similar to that of 1 euro to be spent in Europe. It's like a guy is getting 10M euros a season to play in Italy, that's the ratio. Income taxes get 27.5 %, so it's like he's making 7.25M net playing in Italy. It would be the biggest salary of the country. For a fucking 35 yr old football prostitute..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fluminense signs Ronaldinho.

So you can have a picture.. Ronaldinho has been on vacation for more than a month after his last "adventure" in Mexico. Now he requested to start training only from July 27th, needing at least 15 training days to be on form. This with the National League going on full force, 13 rounds gone, and Fluminense in 2nd place. That's how big is his will to start helping the team immediately.

Fluminense gets a few peanuts from selling Kenedy and Gerson's option to Barcelona and immediately goes to spend at some prostitute. That's what I do. God help us :(

He may do decently this yet, because he never won a Brazilian League. So he may be driven enough to play this year. But from next year on, he'll definitely only have to chill while collecting his 2.5M euros a season. That's a huge contract for Brazilian context. The value of the money of 1 real to be spent in Brazil is kind of similar to that of 1 euro to be spent in Europe. It's like a guy is getting 10M euros a season to play in Italy, that's the ratio. Income taxes get 27.5 %, so it's like he's making 7.25M net playing in Italy. It would be the biggest salary of the country. For a fucking 35 yr old football prostitute..
But surely he does bring revenue with his circus?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
MC forum:

Why are people so transfixed on the price!!! I couldn't care if he cost 7 trillion. We as a club can afford it. If we couldn't we won't have gone for him. He will make our squad better and I'm happy he is here. Sick to death of the quoted transfer fee. I mean who really gives 2 shits what he cost. It is what it is!
:howler:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Man U going for Otamendi now.

I think by the end of this mercato, they would comfortably be the team to spend the most money in this window.

Fucking hate PL money.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think there are some on here refusing to reflect without the blue tinted specs on. Sterling undoubtedly has potential but 49mil for a lad who has honestly only looked too top class for half a season?? He possesses many attributes we need but imo this will only be a good signing if we sign kdb and pogba alongside him. Sterling alone is not enough to strengthen us to the level we need to be at.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Took a look yesterday, they think they made a great deal FFS. Oh, was surprised they mention Pogba so often in Sterling's thread so found a Pogba thread as well. They're pretty convinced that they'll get him. :howler:
Someone there in Pogba thread:
I'm still confident this is happening...and what a statement it will b
:touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
City fans reaction to pretty much every transfer fee at this point: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a club that paid £24m for Joleon Lescott.

- - - Updated - - -

Man U going for Otamendi now.

I think by the end of this mercato, they would comfortably be the team to spend the most money in this window.

Fucking hate PL money.
Quelle surprise, it was said all along that they would spend £150m-£200m (€210m-€280 [lol]) , they need to become relevant again.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
But surely he does bring revenue with his circus?
He does brings immediate exposure to sponsors who already are on the shirt right now.

Next year I don't think the value of sponsorship grows too much with him, it depends if he can become a sensation again..

I'd say probably no. Also Fluminense's marketing is kind of shitty. He could lead more people to associate to the club though. Really depends on this year's performance.

But probably any increase of revenue is to be retained by him with his contract. Some part of it at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Pogba was British and came up from Liverpool / Tottenham ranks lol...

They would be paying nearly 150M for him I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)