Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
We can only hope.

But Batshuayi is also one that is coming fast, hopefully he can do well at Marseille.

Origi, Batshuayi, Januzaj, Musonda, Tielemans, that young defender at City, and everything that is already there, future looks so good for us.
Future looks ver very good, hearing great things about Tielemans, I always get him on FM.
What do you know about David Henen ?? I know very litle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Future looks ver very good, hearing great things about Tielemans, I always get him on FM.
What do you know about David Henen ?? I know very litle.
I know he has great potential, but he his character is a bit difficult.
He has been praised too much and let things get to his head.
And now he feels he is too good for Anderlecht and Anderlecht is willing to let him go for the mentioned 1.5MEuro so that is why he will probably leave.

His characteristics are fast, can use both feet, can play on the wings and as a striker.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumours:

Atletico wants Schurrle and Kagawa
Arsenal want Quintero from Porto
Milan wants Madanda
Raul back to Real as technical director

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I know he has great potential, but he his character is a bit difficult.
He has been praised too much and let things get to his head.
And now he feels he is too good for Anderlecht and Anderlecht is willing to let him go for the mentioned 1.5MEuro so that is why he will probably leave.

His characteristics are fast, can use both feet, can play on the wings and as a striker.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumours:

Atletico wants Schurrle and Kagawa
Arsenal want Quintero from Porto
Milan wants Madanda
Raul back to Real as technical director
Cheers mate. Bit strange really, as Henen will go straing into our under21 side. Surely working hard at Anderlecht would be better for his career !?!

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Schelotto to Southampton..while Schneiderlin is on his way to Tottenham.

Why Ochoa to Malaga? WHY? Napoli, Milan and Roma need a decent GK in good age, Ochoa would be perfect for them. Also, they could provide ''their brand name'' in Mexico.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Atletico Madrid look like they mean business again this year. They have made some solid signings, and getting Kagawa and Schurlle can only make them stronger, more dynamic, and definitely exciting to watch.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Cheers mate. Bit strange really, as Henen will go straing into our under21 side. Surely working hard at Anderlecht would be better for his career !?!
Might be yes, but as I said, his character issues has caused Anderlecht to give up on him and he himself feels he is too good for Anderlecht so it is decided that it is better that he leaves.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Atletico Madrid look like they mean business again this year. They have made some solid signings, and getting Kagawa and Schurlle can only make them stronger, more dynamic, and definitely exciting to watch.
Yep they're a great team. And their transfers are amazing. Schurlle and Kagawa, both players that have proven themselves and still have a lot of potential.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
They are going to be quite old if they sell him and get Eto'o to replace him. He'd play next to Totti who's a dinosaur while they also have Cole and Maicon lol.
22m for Destro? Deal, especially since we got 19m for Immobile. Sabatini is smart, he'll reinvest that money on a better player. Destro is not worth 22m and at his best won't be worth much more than that.

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Galliani must be the dumbest man on earth right now. :lol: Only 1 month less to offload the fodders and get the players Milan needs. :lol:
He didn't do shit during entire july. :lol:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Destro is so overrated. Definitely nothing special. He's a techinical CF, but kind of slow, injury prone, has trouble to keep in shape.

If a club is dumb enough to pay 20M for him Sabatini would sell right away, he's not crazy.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Destro is so overrated. Definitely nothing special. He's a techinical CF, but kind of slow, injury prone, has trouble to keep in shape.

If a club is dumb enough to pay 20M for him Sabatini would sell right away, he's not crazy.
But, it's difficult nowdays to find a good CF who will be ready to score a lot of goals and give you titles. I can't mind some enough cheap, with class CFs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)