Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Indeed. That's a great move for Chelsea and exactly something they need.

Considering price I wouldn't say it's too much actually. Costa is a beast and he's a young guy. I'm pretty sure he's gonna rape there.
Relatively cheap when you consider the mercato alternatives would be players like Cavani, Falcao and the like at 65 plus m.

Poor Costa, he will have to defend a lot:seven: :D
:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Costa for 40M is a steal, really. Higuain went for close to 40M, and if you look at other overrated and overpaid players, 40M for Costa seems as a low price

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Hes probably only going to end up costing that much cos Chelsea have basically given them Courtois for 4 yrs free of cost.
So Chelsea wud obviously have some sort of leverage in this deal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Costa for 40M is a steal, really. Higuain went for close to 40M, and if you look at other overrated and overpaid players, 40M for Costa seems as a low price
Yup. But then again, Real was in a good position to Napoli after they sold Cavani for plenty of cash (which is the main reason to ask for a player + cash IF we sell Pogba eventually).

- - - Updated - - -

Hes probably only going to end up costing that much cos Chelsea have basically given them Courtois for 4 yrs free of cost.
So Chelsea wud obviously have some sort of leverage in this deal.
I also think there are chances to see Torres move to Atletico.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
There were scouting Torino games but the name being linked is Cerci. He would be a good addition along with Turan and supporting their lone forward.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Di Marzio said nothing is done. Not just that but Atletico wants to offer him a new contract with some new big ass release clause. More will be known in the upcoming weeks, but it's just Chelsea lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)