Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's what they said last year too, so nothing new here.
But this year they can't make any excuses, and it is there in audio from the manager and captain.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool will make the cl. Rodgers has done an amazing job
If they can't make it this season with all the changes at the top of the league then maybe they should close down and start a baseball franchise.

May 22, 2013
I think people are overrating Liverpool a bit. They got some good results, but in most of their games, they haven't been that impressive, they jsut don't seem like a top team dominating games.. And as already mentioned, they are to dependant on few players. What i have been impressed with though, is their defense, i don't rate their defenders that well, but Rodgers really managed to gel the team together, they are playing more like a solid unit than last season. Liverpools midfield is just don't good enough to win the league, but they will have a shot at top 4 if they can keep momentum. I just think it will be City, Chelsea, United (even though they started the way they did, it's just a team that will always be up there. i don't rate them, but at the same time i can't imagine them ending outside the top 4) and Arsenal, with Tottenham just missing out like they usually do.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
do you watch some games of liverpool this season?
yes.

They are still gelling as a team but more refined to suit the style rodgers wants liverpool to play this season in comparison to last season. They are still a work in process but i would say things are looking up for them

- - - Updated - - -

Spurs have been dreadful, some 1-0 wins and losses
On paper they are far from dreadful, they have brought in several players in the summer, it will take time for them to gel.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Meh, they look decent on paper. Paulinho and Lamela are world class stars and Vertonghen is decent too. They've scored 6 goals so far in 7 matches, that's poor imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)