Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he'll sign for Porto if Rolando leaves the club. They offered some nice money, me thinks. But, Milan is always there, yes. I'd absolutely love to see him in Juve. Such a prospect...

Not sure about Ninkov, I heard it's 2m few weeks ago. Anyway, they should've extended his contract a year ago to avoid such things. Our boards are incompetent, Mamic would sell Ninkov and Petrovic for 6-7m each.
Yeah I heard both Porto and Benfica showed interest for him. I mentioned him many times and IMO Savic can become a leading defender in a couple of years easily. Great potential.

I think they were aware of Ninkov's situation and there's a chance he never wanted to renew. But our management sucks, da.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Marchetti forgives Cagliari

Claudio Marchetti has confirmed he’s heading towards Lazio, but doesn’t blame Cagliari for spending a year in the stands.
“Marchetti is not a problem for Cagliari, as he has a buy-out clause and we will pay it to by-pass their role,” said Lazio President Claudio Lotito

The goalkeeper went from playing for Italy in the 2010 World Cup to an entire season out of action following a contract dispute.

He was punished for telling journalists he wanted a more ambitious outfit after the World Cup, as offers to buy him were rejected.

“I paid a very heavy price for my dream of wanting to play in the Champions League,” Marchetti told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“There was a misunderstanding. I owe a great deal to Cagliari and President Massimo Cellino, who apologised to me personally. They believed in me and I will not forget that.”

Marchetti is set to join the Biancocelesti, as Nando Muslera is on the verge of signing for Turkish club Galatasaray.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #26
    I will use it often but IMO it's not a good idea to edit the first post for two reasons:

1) You will have no idea which rumor was old or which one is new
    2) It will be huge

Even though it wouldn't be a problem for me to do so.

--

Ninkov > Toulouse(close to official as their offer beats Anderlecht's one)
    I meant editing for official transfers only in first post, the :donedeal: ones :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I heard last night it was a done deal and he signed. My friend told me :(

Sucks, I think he's amazing and I first saw him :stuckup: Retarded Partizan, they sold him before cause they thought he's not good enough :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Moratti [Yahoo Italia]: "Leonardo has a great opportunity. We'll try to find a solution which suits him and the club."

"There has been a first contact with Bielsa, but not by me."

:shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)