Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (163 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Barcelona are trying to sign Max Aarons from Norwich to replace Semedo but they can't even afford him. They are trying to get a paid loan with an option to buy.

He's a good little player tbf but it does signal a shift in the strength of Barcelona right now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Barcelona are trying to sign Max Aarons from Norwich to replace Semedo but they can't even afford him. They are trying to get a paid loan with an option to buy.

He's a good little player tbf but it does signal a shift in the strength of Barcelona right now.
Insane isnt it the number of young english talents out there.. I was only reading about the rising talent of Yunus Musah of Valencia today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I thought the article made that up? Was too bizzare to be real, both for wtf are they after him, and how are Norwich refusing them lol.

Can you imagine you are Barca, and a championship side is telling you no, gtfo, cant afford us? Things have changed drastically. If it was just short while ago, Aarons would be going on strike and boycotting infront of his chairmans house to force the sale.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought the article made that up? Was too bizzare to be real, both for wtf are they after him, and how are Norwich refusing them lol.

Can you imagine you are Barca, and a championship side is telling you no, gtfo, cant afford us? Things have changed drastically. If it was just short while ago, Aarons would be going on strike and boycotting infront of his chairmans house to force the sale.
Championship strikers are going for £20m, £30m now though. Aarons did well in the PL and Norwich don't have to sell but they obviously don't want to stop him making a move like that or lose him for less than he's worth.

I'm surprised a PL team hasn't come forward with £25m, good right backs are not easy to find.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh yeah he is a good talented (FM are hardly wrong :D), and championship english players arent cheap perse (look at what Watson went for) but it defenitely should be manageable for the 2nd biggiest revenue club in the sport, if not all sports. But apparently the mismanaged incompetence reached such levels they cant even handle this.

I assumed he would gone to Everton/Wolves/Leiceister type clubs by now, would said Tottenham too, but they signed Doherty.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
GettyImages-1273381595.jpg

cuisance-is-a-knob.png

Glad you are getting rid of this complete cock :lol: :lol:

Someone give this daft French twat the John Terry Award.
That's actually more than he played for Gladbach in 18/19 though. I just hope we're selling him in order to get a major signing for the midfield because we need it badly. With him and Javi leaving we'll be left with 15 outfield players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)