Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Am I reading this correctly? This is from ESPN FC. This world gone crazy.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the latest name linked with a mega-money move to the Chinese Super League, and could be set to break transfer and wage records in the process.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the 27-year-old Borussia Dortmund striker, who has previously been linked with Manchester City and Real Madrid, is the subject of a €150 million bid from Shanghai SIPG that would net him €41m-a-season in wages.

Aubameyang has scored 22 goals in 21 games for Dortmund this season but could miss their next three Bundesliga games because of his participation in the African Nations Cup for hosts Gabon.

In recent weeks Oscar, Carlos Tevez and Axel Witsel have been among the big names who have moved to China. But will the Dortmund striker be next?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the latest name linked with a mega-money move to the Chinese Super League, and could be set to break transfer and wage records in the process.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the 27-year-old Borussia Dortmund striker, who has previously been linked with Manchester City and Real Madrid, is the subject of a €150 million bid from Shanghai SIPG that would net him €41m-a-season in wages.

Aubameyang has scored 22 goals in 21 games for Dortmund this season but could miss their next three Bundesliga games because of his participation in the African Nations Cup for hosts Gabon.

In recent weeks Oscar, Carlos Tevez and Axel Witsel have been among the big names who have moved to China. But will the Dortmund striker be next?
Here we go

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

I'm loving it. I hope all top player go to China and we win CL with Rincon and Khedira :beppe: It was his master plan all along

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

what is the point of spending figures like this? Is this even profitable for Chinese clubs? Won't Chinese fans probably just watch better european leagues anyway?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What are the dates of the Chinese transfer windows?

Maybe this can be good for us. They're gonna go after more EPL players cuz they are the more familiar faces to the Chinese and international markets.

Serie A will reign supreme again in Europe :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)