Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I got it. I didn't laugh but I got it.

Who's ya boy Lucas Boyé [MENTION]X[/MENTION] ?

Just signed for Torino for next season.
Hasn't really impressed much in the River first team. He's got pretty good movement and instincts, but hasn't been able to crack the first team regularly nor been able to make much of an impact in the matches he has featured in. Hard to say though, as he's only 19. I never watched him at the youth levels, so I don't if the promise that surrounded him when he was first brought into the first team was exaggerated or not, but it has certainly looked so, thus far.

The striker from River Plate to really keep an eye on imo is Sebastian Driussi.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Top global spenders during January window (figures from Transfermarkt):

1. Newcastle United - £28.5million
2. Tianjin Quanhian - £28million
3. Jiangsu Suning - £25.5million
4. Hebei China Fortune - £24million
5. Norwich City - £20.8million
6. Shanghai Greenland Shennua - £17.5million
=7. AFC Bournemouth - £17million
=7. Roma - £17million
:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Udinese officially signed Balic. I guess we should start watching him.
Who's gonna get Ante Coric you think (Milan rumours today), he is the main premium talent apparently, atleast according to the croat and few other balkan dudes I know who hype. As in next Halilovic/Kovacic level talent.

Balic from what I heard is more of a regista type.

- - - Updated - - -

yes

- - - Updated - - -

napoli signed regini from samp for depth. sarri doing a good job i think of maintaining a squad with good number of italians. regini can be their padoin
Regini sucks ass, its nice to know Napoli sign players like that.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What's the update on Javi Martinez? Out of CL QF's or nein?

yes

- - - Updated - - -

napoli signed regini from samp for depth. sarri doing a good job i think of maintaining a squad with good number of italians. regini can be their padoin
Regini is pretty awful. He can play as both LB and CB. They did need another backup CB and prolly a 3rd option for LB after Zuniga left. Tried to sign Maksimovic and then Barba (both can play LB too) but failed. Then, resorted to loaning Regini and praying he'll never have to play.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Regini sucks ass, its nice to know Napoli sign players like that.
He lacks talent but he's a fighter and will be useful for them. Honestly I'd rather Napoli spent that money on some random foreigner than someone like Regini, he's their version of a Padoin or Peluso. Sarri seems to know what makes a team.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
What's the update on Javi Martinez? Out of CL QF's or nein?

Regini is pretty awful. He can play as both LB and CB. They did need another backup CB and prolly a 3rd option for LB after Zuniga left. Tried to sign Maksimovic and then Barba (both can play LB too) but failed. Then, resorted to loaning Regini and praying he'll never have to play.
yh he's like back up of the back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)