Nominations For Most Perverted Member (4 Viewers)

Most perverted member

• Dusan

• Dru

• Snoop

• Albert

• Lion

• Buck Futter

• Nenna

• Rab

• Asif

• Andy

• Burke

• Byrone

• Bozi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
80% of the members listed had sex with each others:touched:.

I'll talk about myself here. I was never a perverted until Andy and Burke buttraped for 7hours, six months after I joined the forums.

After I was raped I was still trying to get over it and return back to my normal life until I saw snoop molesting toys and teddy bears with Albert watching him holding a barbie and imitating him.

I was still unconvinced and I said to myself "Rab, you can still get out of this, you still can" until Dusan worked his body out and started approaching 50% of the listed members while the other 50% approaching him. He managed to get fucked by Byrone, Dru inside the fridge with creme caramel as the flavor sex love.

Boz forced me to stay on my knees and eat his.....Hotdog:cry:. However, Asif saw all what I'm passing through and decided to make me his whore and marry him and make safe sex 70% of the time.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
In the last week Byrone has said some of the most sadistic shit I have ever heard come from a human being. I fucking love him.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    80% of the members listed had sex with each others:touched:.

I'll talk about myself here. I was never a perverted until Andy and Burke buttraped for 7hours, six months after I joined the forums.

After I was raped I was still trying to get over it and return back to my normal life until I saw snoop molesting toys and teddy bears with Albert watching him holding a barbie and imitating him.

I was still unconvinced and I said to myself "Rab, you can still get out of this, you still can" until Dusan worked his body out and started approaching 50% of the listed members while the other 50% approaching him. He managed to get fucked by Byrone, Dru inside the fridge with creme caramel as the flavor sex love.

Boz forced me to stay on my knees and eat his.....Hotdog:cry:. However, Asif saw all what I'm passing through and decided to make me his whore and marry him and make safe sex 70% of the time.
    Fucking AWESOME!:lol2::lol2:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    the whole of Snoopz family just logged on and voted for him,i say family,i mean children he has molested in the last year and he keeps holed up in a cave making YOUR NIKE's for you

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    but you like it spread evenly along the shaft though don't you???
    Bah, evenly spread is by no means a necessity. I'm not that difficult of a guy.

the whole of Snoopz family just logged on and voted for him,i say family,i mean children he has molested in the last year and he keeps holed up in a cave making YOUR NIKE's for you
    I did always figure him to be some kind of entrepreneur. But I did not realise he was into charity work (you know, keeping those kids off the streets and in the sweatshops and all that).

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    yeah he is a real standup guy, you know even with all the rapings those kids demand to work 19 hour days for him and they refuse the basic minimum wage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)