No one staying apart from Del Piero!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2004
Morra10 said:
ok then you understand why i hate him :( im not speaking for anyone else when i say that
i understand, and tbh i wish dp started last season as he is my favorite player too and played way better than ibra but im not gonna let this guy talk as if hes not biased, the guy never liked ibra and is claimin he not biased but if u look at his location u kno whats up

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ibrahimovic9 said:
u hate ibra cuz hes Ibrahimovic(u know what i mean had he had a last name such as savo milosevic u wouldnt hate him) and u hate capello cuz he put him to play infront of ur favorite player dp

simple as that and u kno it...anyways im finished with this topic, there is no point of argueing
True Del Piero is my favorite player and i started to watch football thanx to that man.If I was a football player,he would be my idol without doubt, because he is a great football player and a great man.He smells like Juve and he breathes like Juve and that's the fact,I'm not ineretsed in your Ibrahimovic or Milosevic or any other player you are pointing at.

I hate Capello because he is a mercenary which wanted real madrid from the very start,he never liked us and he stated many bad things for us during his Roma campaign.He banched Del Piero every time he had a chance for such thing.

And tell me one thing,how do you describe a player who wants a pay rise while his club is suffering?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ibrahimovic9 said:
i understand, and tbh i wish dp started last season as he is my favorite player too and played way better than ibra but im not gonna let this guy talk as if hes not biased, the guy never liked ibra and is claimin he not biased but if u look at his location u kno whats up
Dude,what my supposed location has to do with some Swedish football player which thinks he is a star?:disagree:
Well he is not a star,it is not about his bad season it is about his way of acting.I really hope to see his back soon.Time to watch Palladino.

RomaFan

Sep 3, 2005
I would just like to thank you all for providing me with some great laughs over the last few days. The pure state of denial which some of the members here seem to be in here is funnier then any Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker cop movie. :D

I mean...there are actually people here who believe Juventus have 29 scudettos!:lol:

And others who seem to think that Juventus will still be in Serie A next season!:disagree:

Funniest thing however has got to be that Deschamps and the Juventus board seem to be in the same state of denial as some of the members here.

'We still own Cannavaro and have not signed anything yet' - Yeah he says that as if that actually makes a difference lol. He knows full well that his is the president of a Serie B club and he has to take whatever cash is thrown at him!:agree:

Then there was the great Didier Deschamps (a.k.a. Water-boy) today - 'No more players are leaving Juvents, all must stay!' - Once again he talks like he actually has some control over the situation lmao! If players like Ibrahimovic and Vieira want to leave then they will. Soon as an offer comes in for them Juventus will accept...because your a Serie B side.

I hear Trezeguet is on his way to Roma. We are more then happy to take him off your hands.:smoke:

Last but not least I love how Capello f*cked you over as bad as he did Roma. While you were laughing at us back then it is now your turn to feel life on the short end.

Juventus' days of being the dominante force in Italian football are over. When you eventually crawl back into Serie A you're going to face life in a league where teams like Milan, Inter and Roma are all on the same level as you...no more referees to help you out!:p

I'm proud of the fact that the game where you beat us 2-1 at the Olimpico in 04/05 was one of the games that helped send you down to B!:cool:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
how many ref.s helped out us in 05/06? all fans of milan, inter and roma have alot to say. but i want to see everyone talk when we are back in serie A. this is going to keep happening. milan are going to rule the league like they do now. im sure everyone thought -8 and C.L prem. is a tough ass punishment. milan is running the league that you are playing in.....

and trez wont go to roma......they dont even like to play with a striker :p with your 4-6-0 formation.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
RomaFan said:
I would just like to thank you all for providing me with some great laughs over the last few days. The pure state of denial which some of the members here seem to be in here is funnier then any Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker cop movie. :D

I mean...there are actually people here who believe Juventus have 29 scudettos!:lol:

And others who seem to think that Juventus will still be in Serie A next season!:disagree:

Funniest thing however has got to be that Deschamps and the Juventus board seem to be in the same state of denial as some of the members here.

'We still own Cannavaro and have not signed anything yet' - Yeah he says that as if that actually makes a difference lol. He knows full well that his is the president of a Serie B club and he has to take whatever cash is thrown at him!:agree:

Then there was the great Didier Deschamps (a.k.a. Water-boy) today - 'No more players are leaving Juvents, all must stay!' - Once again he talks like he actually has some control over the situation lmao! If players like Ibrahimovic and Vieira want to leave then they will. Soon as an offer comes in for them Juventus will accept...because your a Serie B side.

I hear Trezeguet is on his way to Roma. We are more then happy to take him off your hands.:smoke:

Last but not least I love how Capello f*cked you over as bad as he did Roma. While you were laughing at us back then it is now your turn to feel life on the short end.

Juventus' days of being the dominante force in Italian football are over. When you eventually crawl back into Serie A you're going to face life in a league where teams like Milan, Inter and Roma are all on the same level as you...no more referees to help you out!:p

I'm proud of the fact that the game where you beat us 2-1 at the Olimpico in 04/05 was one of the games that helped send you down to B!:cool:

But none of that is as funny as the fact you posted all that imbecilic crap in some random thread.

But then again, Totti apparently doesn't know how to read either.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@ RomaFan

I bet next you will claim that "referees helped us out" in achieving the 27 Scudetti we do have?

And by the way, we will never feel "life at the short end".

For we are Juventus

RomaFan

Sep 3, 2005
Andy said:
But then again, Totti apparently doesn't know how to read either.
I assure you that Totti can read. He can also do things with a ball most Juventus players can only dream of.:eyebrows:

Joking aside my favourite Juventus' player has to be Pavel Nedved. Here is a player that has not aged gracefully. He has gotten to the stage now where his skill has basicly left him so he resorts to diving and bad tackles, as his red cards against Roma and Arsenal last year demonstrated.:toast:

RomaFan

Sep 3, 2005
Jem83 said:
@ RomaFan

I bet next you will claim that "referees helped us out" in achieving the 27 Scudetti we do have?

And by the way, we will never feel "life at the short end".

For we are Juventus
I would say being stripped of your last two titles, thrown down to Serie B, recieving a point deduction and having all your best players leave is 'life at the short end'.

Oh yeah and don't forget the fact that your club is now basicly spat on by fans around the world and professionals in the football world.

Yet another Juventus fan in denial...it's kinda sad really...:disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This thread is a joke now as it has been hijacked by nonsensical fanboy discussions and some Romanista who apparently doesn't know where to post his thoughts so he picked some random thread.

Either get back on topic or this thread will be closed.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
RomaFan said:
I would say being stripped of your last two titles, thrown down to Serie B, recieving a point deduction and having all your best players leave is 'life at the short end'.

It's tough, of course it is. It is a very hard punishment. But what I meant was that we have something here at Juventus among supporters and players that only some other clubs in the World have. Passion. That's why you're now seeing loyalty shown by the likes of Del Piero and Nedved, and perhaps even Buffon - I think he will stay. Fine, you can argue that they are nearing the end of their respective careers, but .. They still know how to play football and the interest shown in Nedved by Monaco and Tottenham Hotspurs reflects this.

And are you going to answer my question regarding my beloved club's 27 Scudetti? :eyebrows:

Eat your heart out, Romanista. I'll bet everything I have on us winning Serie-A again before Roma does.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
RomaFan said:

Oh yeah and don't forget the fact that your club is now basicly spat on by fans around the world and professionals in the football world.

who cares we were hated by everyone around the world before too......who is leaving??? the only one i cared about was zambo.....

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Jem83 said:
It's tough, of course it is. It is a very hard punishment. But what I meant was that we have something here at Juventus among supporters and players that only some other clubs in the World have. Passion. That's why you're now seeing loyalty shown by the likes of Del Piero and Nedved, and perhaps even Buffon - I think he will stay. Fine, you can argue that they are nearing the end of their respective careers, but .. They still know how to play football and the interest shown in Nedved by Monaco and Tottenham Hotspurs reflects this.

And are you going to answer my question regarding my beloved club's 27 Scudetti? :eyebrows:

Eat your heart out, Romanista. I'll bet everything I have on us winning Serie-A again before Roma does.

ill bet everything on that we win 3 scudetto's before roma does....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)