No one staying apart from Del Piero!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve100% said:
Juve: resta uno tra Ibrahimovic e Trezeguet

09:31 del 26 luglio

Juventus: in arrivo Almiron, Ze Maria, Boumsong e Amelia in caso di addio a Buffon.
In attacco resta uno tra Ibrahimovic e Trezeguet. Sul mercato anche Tudor e Zebina.
(Corriere dello Sport)

Its say that we're after Almiron, Ze Maria, Boumsong & Amelia IF Buffon leaves.

One of Ibra or Trez will stay. Tudor & Zebina are on the market!

Sell damn Ibra and keep Trez!!!!!!

And why Ze Maria?:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
To be honest with you Gep,for a last few days I can't sleep cuz I'm suffering from an otitis...it hurts a lot.:pumpkin:

Heavy! :smoke:

Ive ordered a lorry load of the fuckers to Liliannas house. LOL Bless her! :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
:howler:
Can you recall the truck?

Nope! Its serious shit. Lilis gonna get it.
:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gep D'Messiah said:
Nope! Its serious shit. Lilis gonna get it.
:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :
:scared: :scared:
-------------

Anyhow Gep,can you post a full size of your current avatar,I'll give you my e-mail if you find that easy?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
:scared: :scared:
-------------

Anyhow Gep,can you post a full size of your current avatar,I'll give you my e-mail if you find that easy?

I'll try and find it boy. PM me your email and i'll send it to you asap. :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
now that lazio, viola stayd in serie a and milan even got CL spot, i got to agree with the title of this thread.

well ok, some younger players like chiellini will stay and maybe some old players like nedved, but buffon will go to milan now for sure cause they are in CL, trez hoping he goes for a loandeal only.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Juve confirm Buffon stay Wednesday 26 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has reassured fans that Gigi Buffon will not be sold to Milan.

Although the goalkeeper recently committed his future to the Serie B side, speculation continues to link him with a move to Milan.

But the Old Lady chief has rubbished such gossip by insisting the Italian international will be guarding their goal in the new campaign.

“If Milan were to show any interest in the player, our answer would be that Buffon expressed the desire to stay with Juventus,” stated Cobolli Gigli on Wednesday.

“As long as a player like Gigi wants to stay with Juve, I will keep him. There are no more sales planned for the future.”

Juventus have spent the last week cashing in on some of their stars who showed no interest in Second Division football, but the Bianconeri official concedes the time has now arrived to strengthen the side.

“We are working to build a competitive team for the future and Buffon is the mainstay of this new side,” he added.

“The players who decide to stay with us must know that we will do all we can to immediately return to Serie A.”

Juventus have already lost Adrian Mutu to Fiorentina, plus Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta to Barcelona.

They are also in the process of finalising negotiations with Real Madrid for Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson. Patrick Vieira will also probably sign for Inter.

Despite Cobolli Gigli’s claims, the futures of Buffon, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet remain uncertain.

Juventus were last night told that they would start in Serie B next term with a 17-point penalty after their Calciopoli sentence.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul26h.html

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Great news on Buffon, but I'm still fearing the worst. Keeping one of either Zlatan or Trezeguet would be a wonderful thing for the club. I hope we keep Trezegol.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
guys,guys i think that Nedved is surely gona stay cause look at him....He has 34 years old he has wife and two kids, he has enough money to stop play football and live a luxuries life and the most important he is already a football legend....nothin he will do will ever change that!!!!

As for Camo i think that he will stay too cause even if it doesnt look like it he loves juve a lot!!! we all know that his bad temper came from the coaching way of Capello (blah)! and another thing i cant imagine Trez being sold and Zlatan to stay..either both go or zlatan goes and Trez stays!!!! this might sound a bit strange but i see this relegation as a positive thing cause juve will finaly get rid of all those bloodsuckers who have been in juve for some time and bring new, exiting, young talent who have football on their minds and not Mercedes, Ferrari or Jaguar!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)