No more dumb blondes in the near future? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Padovano i saw a picture of him with a shaved head and i'll tell you this much " it ain't a pretty sight"
btw right now i has like a white man afro with sideburns! looks like a rockstar :LOL:
hahah funny that's what one of my friends does he used to ask me to shave his head every friday and now he learned to do it by himself ... weird that people at such young age do that

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
Padovano i saw a picture of him with a shaved head and i'll tell you this much " it ain't a pretty sight"
btw right now i has like a white man afro with sideburns! looks like a rockstar :LOL:
hahah funny that's what one of my friends does he used to ask me to shave his head every friday and now he learned to do it by himself ... weird that people at such young age do that
i wanna shave my head. all part of the my policy "I dont care what people say" but my head would look too big. and its not that other people would say it. i know it :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Well, I'm not so young. I started shaving my head because I was losing a lot of hair through the middle. Then it became a very popular hair style among men, even if you were not losing your hair. I guess I was lucky with the timing.

Ticklers???

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm glad you didn't go for a comb-over :yuck: if I start balding at all, i'll just shave it all off. I actuall shaved my head for fundraising in 2002. There's an annual "Shave for a Cure", with the money raised going towards research for a cure for leukaemia. I organised an event at our high school where everyone who wants to shave their head does it together, and we'd auction off people's heads, and the winner of the auction got to shave someone's head :devil: We ended up raising in excess of $1000 :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Id love to find a place where you can donate your hair, because I wanna grow mine very long and then cut it and donate it

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Asian.

asian isnt a race you dumbfvck.

off topic. me and a friend walked into samash the other day and i saw a man buying an acoustic guitar. he seemed pretty normal, except for the fact that he was wearing cowboy boots and a black yamaca with blinking led's wired into a yellow smiley-face.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++

asian isnt a race you dumbfvck.

off topic. me and a friend walked into samash the other day and i saw a man buying an acoustic guitar. he seemed pretty normal, except for the fact that he was wearing cowboy boots and a black yamaca with blinking led's wired into a yellow smiley-face.
only in NA :thumb:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I think my avatar has inspired erik to get blue hair :D

Actually ill join you. lets do it together as a statement that we are tired of this blue forum :D?

Oh and i was blonde after losing a bet. (Altho i dont mean graham bleech blonde kinda deal;)) and it was cool. Girls love it. But it give me an extra gay edge and i dont need that :D

Btw fabi it just so happens i came randomly came across this site once:
http://www.locksoflove.org

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
bleh actually i came across it from 2advanced.com/net the design and hosting sites. I was there for design purposes ;)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Can you donate any type of hair? To Francesco Totti I donate thae hair I shave from my back. To Zdenek Zeman I donate the hair from my arse :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
asian isnt a race you
Well excuse me but it's not exactly the type of word you get taught at school. So enlighten me, what is it called?

dumbfvck.
Watch it, I have a very, VERY low tolerance level.

++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
I think my avatar has inspired erik to get blue hair :D

Actually ill join you. lets do it together as a statement that we are tired of this blue forum :D?
No point in that, Martin is already changing ;) Besides, I'm way too chicken to actually do it anyway :D

Oh and i was blonde after losing a bet. (Altho i dont mean graham bleech blonde kinda deal;)) and it was cool. Girls love it. But it give me an extra gay edge and i dont need that :D
Really? Over here brown or darker hair gets you the girls. Means extra work for me with my friggin' blond hair :(

++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++I actuall shaved my head for fundraising in 2002. There's an annual "Shave for a Cure", with the money raised going towards research for a cure for leukaemia.
You shaved your head for CHARITY? Now there's something you'd never catch me do!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Watch it, I have a very, VERY low tolerance level.
Looks like i'm in for a boring evening :irritate:

You shaved your head for CHARITY? Now there's something you'd never catch me do!
What's so important about hair?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
fabi i think you'd look awesome with blonde hair/highlight :thumb:

Lili, i don't think the pink tips would have been so damaging, since she only had to bleach the tips, and obviously the tips get cut off first :)
it wasn't me saying it'll be damaging.

fabi said it

fabi..i dyed my hair DARK RED
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)