No more dumb blondes in the near future? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Hey, no bad words on Jean-Claude! We only have one superhero in the Benelux (not counting Tintin :D) and nobody's gonna destroy him!

Kiran - there's two sides to your story. Though the white race is slowly becoming extinct (word I really hate using the word race but no way around it here), it is also becoming more and more possible to choose what your child will look like.

Here in Holland, you can already select your baby's haircolour if you're getting pregnant through artificial insemination (spelling). In ten year's time, you'll be able to choose everything about your pre-born child.

Of course you won't have to but I suppose there's always a bunch of people eager to have blond kids ;)

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Hey, no bad words on Jean-Claude! We only have one superhero in the Benelux (not counting Tintin :D) and nobody's gonna destroy him!

Kiran - there's two sides to your story. Though the white race is slowly becoming extinct (word I really hate using the word race but no way around it here), it is also becoming more and more possible to choose what your child will look like.

Here in Holland, you can already select your baby's haircolour if you're getting pregnant through artificial insemination (spelling). In ten year's time, you'll be able to choose everything about your pre-born child.

Of course you won't have to but I suppose there's always a bunch of people eager to have blond kids ;)
    So the white race is becoming extinct. What happens to the other races? they continue as normal or expand?

I know about being able to choose your baby's hair colour and so eye colour and so on. But then the baby really won't be natural IMO.

Is there anyway to aviod the recession or whatever you call it for the blondes?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    So the white race is becoming extinct. What happens to the other races? they continue as normal or expand?
    At the rate this is going, Asian will be the dominant race. White and Black will decrease or mingle, allowing the Latin/Mediterranean race to expand.

I know about being able to choose your baby's hair colour and so eye colour and so on. But then the baby really won't be natural IMO.
    I completely agree but the question is how many other people will agree? If most people disagree then we could see an increase in blondes in the distant future.

Is there anyway to aviod the recession or whatever you call it for the blondes?
    No. Unless you're going to somehow rebuild the Third Reich, if you catch my drift.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29

At the rate this is going, Asian will be the dominant race. White and Black will decrease or mingle, allowing the Latin/Mediterranean race to expand.

I completely agree but the question is how many other people will agree? If most people disagree then we could see an increase in blondes in the distant future.

No. Unless you're going to somehow rebuild the Third Reich, if you catch my drift.
    More latin/mediterranean? Trust me, you don't want anymore people like me in this world :D

Look at it this way Erik, in tens years you will be unique. The world might be a smarter places however. :D

What is the dominant race at the moment?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    More latin/mediterranean? Trust me, you don't want anymore people like me in this world :D
    Actually, I happen to think Mediterranean brunettes are the best :lick:

Look at it this way Erik, in tens years you will be unique. The world might be a smarter places however. :D
    Oh joy :D

What is the dominant race at the moment?
    Asian.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    thank god i am not blonde
    me neither.

i never was,i am not and i hope i will never become...

i don't like blonde hair.i just like my best friend's blonde(natural) hair...

it's the most beautiful blonde i've ever seen

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    me neither.

i never was,i am not and i hope i will never become...

i don't like blonde hair.i just like my best friend's blonde(natural) hair...

it's the most beautiful blonde i've ever seen
    :rofl: become a blonde!? :wth:

Sounds like you already have :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003

I'm seriously considering dying mine blue.
    I think that'd be awesome. Be sure to post pics :thumb:

Be careful though, blue dye has a tendency to turn algae coloured blue-green when it starts washing out.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    When I had long hair I painted my tips hot pink, they looked really good. I dont know if blonde hair will look good on me, but I have more of a blonde personality than a brunette, although I like my hair the way it is, but it would be cool to change. Maybe I'll dye it for my graduation trip, that way if it turns out to be ugly no one will notice

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)