No Manager? (1 Viewer)

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
New rumours from Soccerage:

Czech coach Zdenek Zeman could be set for a return to Parma, according to reports.
The Avellino tactician is being tipped to replace Claudio Prandelli who looks to be on his way to Fiorentina.
Zeman had a brief spell at the Tardini back in the 1987/88 season.
SA Italy

05/25/2004 -Soccerage

I hope anyone can clarify this, reading the news leaves a bad after mouth taste to me. Especially since there is no candidate being named at the end of the week, on contrary to what Moggi said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
moggi is a liar mate. But if prandelli is going, then that means we must be getting DD.:cheesy:

OP
desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I don't think DD will be out of monaco very soon. Another thing is that, I know Moggi is a liar, but I never know that he lies about his own deadlines (not that i know of).

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    well either he lied, or he found out that didier changed his mind, and then he went to prandelli, and then he saw didier was free again and went to him!

anyway, he said the new coach would be DD or prandelli.. or was he lying about that too??

something for you all to think about..

I know when moggi told the truth!! when he said he would bring in some interesting faces... zebina's face is really interesting..;) :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    how bout no coach at all. players just running for themselves and having fun. beers allowed prior to matches. another monace of 2004 in the making..
    Then it would probably fall on the eldest. Ciro it is. Or maybe Rampulla? He could field himself in the lineup all the time..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Then it would probably fall on the eldest. Ciro it is. Or maybe Rampulla? He could field himself in the lineup all the time..
    ¨God damn, Rampulla is still a player in our organisation?! Respect, Michelangelo (?!) is great...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)