No Kapo deal- just rumors? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Olivier Kapo told the same French Magazine today that he has not talked with Juve officials and that reports he travelled to Turin were false. He said he is set to sign a contract with Valencia instead. What I wonder is how do these magazines come up with these rumors that seem true, or is this some cover for Kapo to get a better deal. I hate when stuff like this happens. I get so excited and in the end it turns out to be false. Who knows, maybe Moggi won't sign Mexes, Bonera, Ferrari, Trabelsi, Jimenez, and Ibrahimovic after all. I'll throw another name in as well, how about Metzelder?

Roma is worthless, Juve is King. Moggi, buy some good players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Kapo close to Valencia move

Auxerre's Olivier Kapo is close to resolving his future after revealing that his 'priority' is to sign for Primera outfit Valencia.
There has been intense speculation over the past few days about where the French international will be plying his trade next term, with reports on Monday suggesting he had signed a pre-contract with Juventus.

The 23-year-old, who will leave Auxerre as a free agent, denied those reports and has now admitted he is set to reach an agreement with Valencia.

Kapo confirmed his agents had held extensive talks with Valencia, and now had just to resolve the economic aspect of the deal.

"It's practically done, there are just the financial details to sort out," Kapo told Le Parisien.

"My agents are taking care of everything.

"They (Valencia officials) were there again last Sunday at Auxerre's stadium for the game against Monaco.

"We are waiting for news from them."

Kapo confirmed that his agents had also held talks with another Spanish club, as well as with Monaco, Paris Saint Germain and Juventus, but it now seems that La Mestalla will be his ultimate destination.

put that story to bed

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I've never seen him play, All I wanna know is that is he worth getting or does he have potential? If so, we should put a bigger bid in for him! Thats all...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
does he have potential? If so, we should put a bigger bid in for him! Thats all...
:LOL: why put in a bigger bid when we could get him for free?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, let's be like Real Madrid and only sign established superstars. If a player isn't known by every second person in the world, it obviously means they have no talent whatsoever and aren't worth signing

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
I've never seen him play, All I wanna know is that is he worth getting or does he have potential? If so, we should put a bigger bid in for him! Thats all...
Well a bid would be a good start.

Aug 1, 2003
The deal is not sealed? That's weird, it was on Eurosport and I thought everything on eurosport is official...

I saw the first half of Auxerre vs PSV, I don't know if Kapo played or not but he didn't do much effect on the game IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)