No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (12 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't think there's a club that suits Trez more than Juve, though he'd be good at Milan as well, Kaka and him... Like I said I wouldn't mind Gilardino, but I feel Trez is in his peak and will score goals with ease next season as well. I'd hate to see him leave.

One thing I disagree with completelly though, Trez is better at heading for sure.
I second that...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
its getting lame this thread...

I posted for a joke a picture of blackburn

And then people are thinking like Mccarthy and shit..

Is there any real news?
Gila?
Yes and? What does have this to do with Engeland?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #283
    well, apparently Sissoko's agent asbeen in Turin for the past 3-4 days. boh!

Gilardino rumors have made it to the papers. :tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #285
    We've said it a million times already!!! Somebody gave me a clue...red roses...Chelsea logo as red roses so we could get a player or a coach from them...now I see that a lot of english clubs have them so who the f*ck knows.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    We've said it a million times already!!! Somebody gave me a clue...red roses...Chelsea logo as red roses so we could get a player or a coach from them...now I see that a lot of english clubs have them so who the f*ck knows.
    Ah i thought you were making to clues yourselves..
    Sorry then :)

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
    May 24, 2007
    I don't want Mourinho in Torino. And despite what i read from some people, Boulharouz is welcomed by me. He's fast and tough. I think he will kick ass in seria A. Lampard is welcome to. Robben will get destroyed here, injuryprone fairy that he is.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Mark77 is the Dan Brown of the transfer saga's.
    Secco is indeed in London. He has been spotted outisde Temple church.

So, we're getting... Silas?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Gilardino would fit into the system we play.That wasnt the case at Milan.I dont think he's a has-been.His best years are still ahead of him IMO,and i would love it if it would happen at Juventus.

Lets get Cassano too:D

Cassano-Gilardino upfront.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    Gilardino would fit into the system we play.That wasnt the case at Milan.I dont think he's a has-been.His best years are still ahead of him IMO,and i would love it if it would happen at Juventus.

Lets get Cassano too:D

Cassano-Gilardino upfront.
    Are u kidding about the Cassano thing?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Heinze looks certain to become a Real Madrid player.

Man Utd target winger Nani and are expected to complete the signing of the Portuguese, thus abandoning their desire to land Huntelaar.

Gilardino somehow doesn't cut the mustard with me. What about the Palermo striker instead.

Cris - Trezeguet cambio seems to be on the cards.

Is Chiellini being forced out to facilitate the appointment of Lippi?

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    Heinze looks certain to become a Real Madrid player.

Man Utd target winger Nani and are expected to complete the signing of the Portuguese, thus abandoning their desire to land Huntelaar.

Gilardino somehow doesn't cut the mustard with me. What about the Palermo striker instead.

Cris - Trezeguet cambio seems to be on the cards.

Is Chiellini being forced out to facilitate the appointment of Lippi?
    will be much easier if chiellini changed agent,no hard feelings for lippi jnr but we cant loose a pklayer like chiellini for such a stupid reason!

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
    I don't want Mourinho in Torino. And despite what i read from some people, Boulharouz is welcomed by me. He's fast and tough. I think he will kick ass in seria A. Lampard is welcome to. Robben will get destroyed here, injuryprone fairy that he is.
    :disagree: He's a walking disaster eaven Boum-boum and Legro would do better than him :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Manchester United have agreed terms with Sporting and Porto for Nani and Anderson respectively at €22m each. And it's thought that they are still looking for a third new striker, possibly Huntelaar, to add to Hargreaves, Nani and the 'new Ronaldinho' Anderson.

So, I was wrong about Huntelaar.

I think we had better hang on to Trezegol!!!!

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    it would be absurd to give Trez for Cris...Trez looks like he also wants to stay...and we r gonna replace him with Gila and Iaquinta???Bah no way

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    That somebody is messing with your head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)