No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (5 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How exactly can you compare a world champion who has played at the highest level with the club too with david frigging bentley.

Bentley is younger, faster, smarter and more professional than Camoranesi. He has a better cross, pass and shot. Additionally, as if the aforementioned qualities weren't enough, he is English.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Bentley is younger, faster, smarter and more professional than Camoranesi. He has a better cross, pass and shot. Additionally, as if the aforementioned qualities weren't enough, he is English.
more professional??
correct me if im wrong but didnt he have proubles at arsenal with wenger because he wouldnt settle down n too much partyin.more or less what adriano is doing now

i might be wrong though

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Back to Gilardino..

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Primo_Piano/2007/05_Maggio/30/gilardino_3005.shtml

For the good of his carreer, Gilardino will probably leave Milan. Fiorentina have made an offer, but he prefers Juventus. He considers Fiorentina a step back. While at Juve he would be reunited with old Azzurri teammates(Camoranesi and Del Piero) and he knows that juve are following him with great interest.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I really wouldn't mind Gilardino TBH, just that we have Trezeguet who is simply better. I wish Trez was 33 and Gilardino 23, I'd have no problems with that transfer then, one season of rotating, then bye-bye Trez. :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I really wouldn't mind Gilardino TBH, just that we have Trezeguet who is simply better. I wish Trez was 33 and Gilardino 23, I'd have no problems with that transfer then, one season of rotating, then bye-bye Trez. :D
so you agree on gila - trez swap ???

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
We Need Some Luck To Win The Champions League - Mourinho

Jose Mourinho believes that luck is what Chelsea need more of in order to win the Champions League.
We Need Some Luck To Win The Champions League - Mourinho
zoom - galleria

Mourinho has failed to land Chelsea the Champions League in three attempts, and that remains, perhaps, the only sour note of an otherwise accomplished tenure at Stamford Bridge.

He has imposed a winning philosophy on the club, but it hasn't quite come through for them in Europe thus far.

"Winning is a habit, winning is culture, winning has a lot of mental preparation, and I am very happy with things here," said the coach.

"I just feel the last step is to take this feeling, or this little bit of luck, to European competition.

"Chelsea played three Champions League semi-finals in the last four years, which is fantastic, but couldn't play one, single final.

"The club wants more and we want more. I won it before, but past is past. I want to do it with Chelsea.

"The players, they want to do it, but we have to do it without being obsessed, because being obsessed doesn't help.

"We have to understand the game. Understanding the game means [understanding] that with two or three minutes to go, we score against Man. United and win the FA Cup, and against Liverpool, we couldn't score two penalties in three shots.

"The details make the difference."

"We cannot be obsessed. We must just keep doing our work and trying to improve."

He doesn't sounds like he want to leave Chelsea to go in Italy.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
:sigh:

I think I was pretty clear with my post.
This may hurt, but given the difference in stlye of play, Trez wud be much better at Milan and vice versa for Gilardino.

They are both alike, opportunists. Gila better on the header and passing while Trez's lethal finishing is unmatched by any (althaough he has screwed up quite a bit this season).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This may hurt, but given the difference in stlye of play, Trez wud be much better at Milan and vice versa for Gilardino.

They are both alike, opportunists. Gila better on the header and passing while Trez's lethal finishing is unmatched by any (althaough he has screwed up quite a bit this season).
I don't think there's a club that suits Trez more than Juve, though he'd be good at Milan as well, Kaka and him... Like I said I wouldn't mind Gilardino, but I feel Trez is in his peak and will score goals with ease next season as well. I'd hate to see him leave.

One thing I disagree with completelly though, Trez is better at heading for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)