No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fiorentina striker Luca Toni has officially ended his spell with the Tuscan outfit, confirmed the club this afternoon.

does that mean hes free?if yes we should definately get him,hes 30years old but if hes for free its a bloody bargain
and yes i know that he is very strongly linked to bayern munich
I think its official that he is going to Bayern Munich and he is not free.I think it will cost ~15mln.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It is true some members are like that, just love to complain for the sake of it. But trust me there are a lot of Members (including me) here who supported Deschamps from day one till now.
Then feel free to exclude yourself from the 'people' I'm talking about in my sig.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
It's damn true. All throughout the season everyone was complaining about Deschamps' tactics and substitutions. He leaves and now he's the second coming. Deny it and you're officially dead to me.
Agreed.. I was really surprised that every second user is having a DD avatar, while he was attacked all the season

May 17, 2007
Well Gila has put up some good numbers and he would be a good addition if treze leaves but is he worth spending so much money on, if he were cheaper id say yes in a heartbeat, and i hope the england trip is to bring Lampard, sissoko and xabi alonso to torino, all we would need is some decent defenders, hey im a wishful thinker

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Well Gila has put up some good numbers and he would be a good addition if treze leaves but is he worth spending so much money on, if he were cheaper id say yes in a heartbeat, and i hope the england trip is to bring Lampard, sissoko and xabi alonso to torino, all we would need is some decent defenders, hey im a wishful thinker
lke u said wishful thinking
gila would be good for a round 10-12mil not 20
out of the other 3 u mention i think the only realistic option is sissoko which wouldnt be a bad option
but top priority are 1-2 good CBs

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It is true some members are like that, just love to complain for the sake of it. But trust me there are a lot of Members (including me) here who supported Deschamps from day one till now.
Yeah, a few members have defended Deschamps all season and wanted to give him time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't miss Didi. I just miss the opportunity we had with a young coach capable of new ideas, a new era of Juve, and adult development of our much-vaunted primavera squad.... particularly in these times of financial shortages compared to Serie A years prior.

And it didn't hurt that the guy bled and sweat for Juve stripes as a player. :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I don't miss Didi. I just miss the opportunity we had with a young coach capable of new ideas, a new era of Juve, and adult development of our much-vaunted primavera squad.... particularly in these times of financial shortages compared to Serie A years prior.

And it didn't hurt that the guy bled and sweat for Juve stripes as a player. :D
yeah, but so did CRAPello :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)