No F*ckin' Way Cassano !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I just saw the cover for next months "Calcio Italia" and I want to throw up !!!!

It has Cassano on the cover with the caption "Cassano, and the faces of 2004". I take that to mean that people think HE should be a part of the Euro Championships, since he was wearing his Azzurri jacket.

The ONLY championship in Euro he should see is the U-21 team, if he is a good boy and takes his medication !!!!

He would be a TOTAL cancer to the Azzurri, and would only cause waves in the locker room. This is an over 21 party, and he shouldnt be invited IMO !!!!

Montella, Inzaghi (yes Pippo !! ). Miccoli, and even Corradi are better choices

Trap, dont f*ck up again, like you did in Korea/Japan. Make the RIGHT decisions and KEEP CASSANO HOME !!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ahhhh, you can't help but love us Italian-Americans and our passion for the Azzuri.

Here's hoping that trap/Capelli/ Jesus Himself can straighten this kid out, for he is a marvelous talent.

Just ask him yourself, he'll be glad to tell you.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
IThe ONLY championship in Euro he should see is the U-21 team, if he is a good boy and takes his medication !!!!

He would be a TOTAL cancer to the Azzurri, and would only cause waves in the locker room. This is an over 21 party, and he shouldnt be invited IMO !!!!

LOL!!

why Cassano when there are other older more experienced and better strikers?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Here's hoping that trap/Capelli/ Jesus Himself can straighten this kid out, for he is a marvelous talent.
To me it seems like neither Trap or Cappello could do it, and his Bari manager (wasn't it Fascetti?) certainly couldn't. Would be nice if he was better mentally, but he just seems like such a moron, so I don't feel too bad for him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is nothing but class...would be stupid not to bring him.

playing for the azzurri differs to roma and bari. i dont see him cauing any trouble at all. he'll be with the big boys such as vieri and so on...what makes you think he will open his mouth around such huge names.

Vieri is generally outspoken at Inter, and yet, for Italy, he rarely opens his mouth and causes trouble.

if Cassano makes it, i think not only Traps, but the older players will put him in his place very fast.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
As much as I don't like him, he does play good and with Totti as his back-up he could do fairly well for the Azzurri. Plus, it's not like there's soo many others ... Vieri, DP, Inazghi, Totti are there, but that's not enough and besides Miccoli only Cassano would deserve the ticket. Corradi? Please, he's anything but good this season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I would definitely drop Totti and call Cassano :devil:

Funny, I was wondering who the people were on this board that DON'T support the Italian NT.

Well, I just found one.....:)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Pah, the whole "we depend on Totti" routine is a fluke. If you say something often enough, people will think it's the truth. Do you really think Italy couldn't have made the Euro2000 final or bummed out in the World Cup without Totti? Please..

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Pah, the whole "we depend on Totti" routine is a fluke. If you say something often enough, people will think it's the truth. Do you really think Italy couldn't have made the Euro2000 final or bummed out in the World Cup without Totti? Please..
    No... you must be right Martin....... Totti never has, and never will set up goals for DP and Vieri.....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Right now, they have no one else who can fill the "1" role in the 4-3-1-2. And frankly, if they did, I doubt he would be better than Totti.

Stop Hating on Totti, Martin.

I found a new listing in the phone book, if you know what I mean.

30 minutes or less guaranteed, or your next "appointment" is free.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    by bringing cassano and even miccoli for that matter, we dont rely on anyone in the creative department. totti and del piero both have back up, and its good if we qualify and have one more game left and we can rest the likes of totti and del piero and others if need be.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    Cassano is one hell of a talented bastard... but the onllyplayer i see doing great with him is Totti.. i notice mostly Totti will hug him while celebrating goals... but i wonder he is popular among other Roma teammates.... he is so arrogance , he barely glanced and rudely ignored De Agostino when the latter sub him.. even the guy who suppose to wear him the overcoat were rudely pushed away...

Aug 1, 2003
    being a good footballer does not mean physically entirely- there are facts if you fit well in the team, how strong you are psychologically etc. of course on the pitch cassano's talented, but his attitude is a bit of a problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)