Nikola Milenkovic - D RC - Fiorentina (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
is he a Bonucci or a Chiellini @Dostoevsky @Gagi ?
Chiellini.

I know he's often used as right back in Fiorentina, but that's not his natural position. He's a central defender. Good in the air, dangerous after set pieces, tackles hard, has no fear or respect for opponent. He really is a special player. And I like one more thing about him. When he realized he will be transferred to Italy, he started to learn Italian. At 1st press conference, he spoke almost fluent Italian. I've never seen such dedication from Serbian player. And he was heavily linked with a move to Juve before Fiorentina jumped in. Hence that smile in that video. Valeri Bojinov played with him back then, and he said he's almost Juve player, only signature is missing. That never happened, sadly, but I hope it will, one day. Mou watched Montenegro - Serbia in Podgorica few weeks ago. I don't think he came to see SMS. He wants Milenkovic, no question about it. He's only 21y old and already a vital part of Serbian NT. To be fair, competition is not that strong, but Krstajic opted for him instead of experienced players like Tosic (China), Maksimovic (Napoli), Ivanovic (Zenit), Spajic (Krasnodar), etc.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
didnt even know he plays RB for them (and at 1.95 cm heigh too, lol), but good to hear hes a potential Chiellini replacement. capitano doesent have many years in the tank at this level

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, ddts :fab: then get de Ligt

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Get this fucker and Kouli
Koulibally is a real beast but also impossible as he feels Napolitan and he is probably one of those who wont move to Juve because we are their "rivals" (I dont see Napoli as a rival but Napoli players and fans do..)
We can however get De Ligt who is very talented..

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
lol, i love you guys.

Sergej's brother is Vanja Milinkovic-Savic, playing fro SPAL, on loan from Torino.

CD duo Milenkovic-Savic would be cheaper than Milinkovic-Savic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Manchester Derby for Milenkovic
By Football Italia staff
Milenkovic-1807-epa_1.jpg

EPA.png

There’s a €50m Manchester Derby on the cards between United and City for Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic.
According to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper, both Premier League giants have set their sights firmly on the Serbia international.
There are believed to be offers lined up for Milenkovic from both Manchester United and Manchester City worth in the region of €50m.
The 21-year-old centre-back had already been the subject of a rumoured €40m bid from Atletico Madrid over the summer.
He has scored two goals in 18 Serie A appearances this season and was purchased from Partizan Belgrade in the summer of 2017 for just €5.1m.
https://www.football-italia.net/132860/manchester-derby-milenkovic

@Mark :think:

if we miss out on him, we should get the better and more experienced Milenkovic, Ninoslav @Jethro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)