Nike phenomenon?? (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Kapo, Emo, Zlatan, canna..what dothey have in common?? Apart form the obvious...they all wear nike? 80% of our aquisisitons are nike men...probably coincidence....but could nike have a controling factor?? issuin a minimum quota of nike players?? Last year, players like conte, enzo, tac, rambo, oli, etc etc all began to wear nike....is there somesort of widespread deal??

Jus wondering if anyone else noted this.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
nah, doubt that nike has something to do with these signing. tho i woulnt mind, they give us the money, we buy their players. besides, biggest stars in our club - del piero, nedved, buffon - they dont wear nikes. adidas, uhl sport and pume there.

as for conte, olivera, tacchinardi and maresca. i doubt they had contracts with any brand therefore they were supposed to wear nike. only zambrotta has a contract with umbro before, but then i believe nike signed him as well.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    but we have became a nike team, bar the donkeys in lotto (ferrara, camo, zebna) :D...and the addidas trio of trez, dp and blasi, with gigi in puma and zala in diadora...otherwise we are all nike.

Sep 28, 2002
    well are a nike team, that is why we have their logos on our jerseys and all of our stuff is made by nike :D

anyway, 9 of out first teamers arent nike's. not little at all.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    9?? which ones??

Zala
    Zebina
    Trez
    Dp
    Blasi
    Camo
    Ferara
    Gigi

8?? who else??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    but we have became a nike team, bar the donkeys in lotto (ferrara, camo, zebna) :D...and the addidas trio of trez, dp and blasi, with gigi in puma and zala in diadora...otherwise we are all nike.
    don't forget that donkey Nedved with uhlsport :D

speaking of Nike though, now that Zlatan has moved to (let's face it) a bigger club, I'm looking forward to seeing him in one of their new ads :cool:

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ahh the biggest onkey of the all...nedy, how can i forget :wallbang:

Yeah, cant wait to see some zala tricks in the adds, the last trick master we had was the pitbull shame he cant do that on the pitch.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Yeah, cant wait to see some zala tricks in the adds, the last trick master we had was the pitbull shame he cant do that on the pitch.
    Zala? I'm not so sure he has the control or skills to star in a Nike ad :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    nah, doubt that nike has something to do with these signing. tho i woulnt mind, they give us the money, we buy their players. besides, biggest stars in our club - del piero, nedved, buffon - they dont wear nikes. adidas, uhl sport and pume there.

as for conte, olivera, tacchinardi and maresca. i doubt they had contracts with any brand therefore they were supposed to wear nike . only zambrotta has a contract with umbro before, but then i believe nike signed him as well.
    I didn't know that a player had to wear the team's sponsor!

If this is true, that means that uhlsport actually contracted Chimenti :howler:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I didn't know that a player had to wear the team's sponsor!

If this is true, that means that uhlsport actually contracted Chimenti :howler:
    i'm pretty much sure of that. maybe they're not supposed to that but if they dont want to wear nikes which are given by the club they can buy they're own selected boots :howler: i can already see iuliano buying on-sale diadoras from subside

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    are you sure thatb the likes of iuliano, chimenti and tudor wear nike?

whoa, just noticed on official site: birindelli - 12 :eek:
    Chimenti wears uhlsport
    Tudor wears Nike Tiempo
    and Iuliano wears nike total 90

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i'm pretty much sure of that. maybe they're not supposed to that but if they dont want to wear nikes which are given by the club they can buy they're own selected boots :howler: i can already see iuliano buying on-sale diadoras from subside
    Iuliano doesn't even buy his shoes ... He gets Tacchi's passdowns :howler:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i'm pretty much sure of that. maybe they're not supposed to that but if they dont want to wear nikes which are given by the club they can buy they're own selected boots
    I highly doubt that. As if is gonna make Del Piero buy his own boots if he doesn't wear Nike shoes... that's what the whole point of endorsement is; they give him shoes and all that for free, and he wears them to show how good the boots are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)