Nike phenomenon?? (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
actually its not boring, he's worked with some high profile cases already, drug lords, mafia men and all, good to make friends with those guys

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Bloody Nike...
yeah, those bastards... giving us all that sponsorship money and paying our players millions to wear free boots and appear in 2 minute commercials :(

:D

I'm not too happy about the logo change though :fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

yeah, those bastards... giving us all that sponsorship money and paying our players millions to wear free boots and appear in 2 minute commercials :(

:D

I'm not too happy about the logo change though :fero:
I doubt that was nike's choice.. I'm sure it was a marketing decision made by Juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm pretty sure they had something to do with it though... I've heard that the license for using that logo expires at the end of Nike's contract with us... though I don't know much about the topic; can anyone fill us in here?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hope so... the old one was class, and I still refuse to accept the new crest as our official logo.

Tradition went out the window when we changed our logo. It seems kind of illogical, doesn't it? We use a pink jersey to celebrate our roots, yet throw away the symbol of our club in favour of a "trendy, modern" one :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know we changed it recently (I think it was 3 times in the last couple of decades), but we didn't completely scrap the whole design and replace it with a new one :irritate:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
of course, but I feel that I wear the old logo much more proudly, because I feel that it represents the club more.

It's like changing your country's flag. It doesn't affect your patriotism or values whatsoever, but you'd probably feel a greater sentimental value for the old one, right?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
of course, but I feel that I wear the old logo much more proudly, because I feel that it represents the club more.

It's like changing your country's flag. It doesn't affect your patriotism or values whatsoever, but you'd probably feel a greater sentimental value for the old one, right?
:blah:

just put it this way - tho old logo looks much better :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)