Nike making Problems For Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
This is all crazy .....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt we have Tamoil as a sponsor last season in the CL ????

So, we had a deal with them before the Nike agreement, right ??? If that was the case, Nike should have stated in the agreement that Tamoil would be replaced this season, because an upstanding company like Nike cannot be assosiated with terrorists , only with slavery.......
watch your mouth! :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

watch your mouth! :groan:
Why a groan ??? Its not like Libya now doesn't accept blame for their terrorist actions....

I wont turn this into a political debate, but I will say that if Gheddafi wants to put money into our Juventus team, thats great !! But he is still an ADMITTED Terrorist !!!!!!!!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Why a groan ??? Its not like Libya now doesn't accept blame for their terrorist actions....

I wont turn this into a political debate, but I will say that if Gheddafi wants to put money into our Juventus team, thats great !! But he is still an ADMITTED Terrorist !!!!!!!!!
Vinman,
Being an american, i think you should be more responsible when you make such statements. Becuase they're unnecessary, and irrelevant. Like u said lets not turn this in to a political debate, because America itself has lost a lot of credibility as far as world opinion goes.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Funny how people keep warning not to turn this into a political debate, only then to follow that up with a comment on a highly sensitive POLITICAL topic.

Let's stick to the original subject, people.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The way i see it is that if nike weren't gonna employ them workers then who would, we can't forget that nike do keep alot of familys alive and give just enough money to them to put food on their tables, but i do think that in some why what der doing is wrong but if you asked the workers theyed be more than greatful for it, ive been looking into this for a while now.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Vinman,
Being an american, i think you should be more responsible when you make such statements. Becuase they're unnecessary, and irrelevant. Like u said lets not turn this in to a political debate, because America itself has lost a lot of credibility as far as world opinion goes.
Lost credibility, huh ??? Well now, I dont know what country you're from, but I GUARANTEE that if or when your country needs help, you will ask us for help, and chances are, WE WILL HELP !!!!

More of my tax dollars down the drain..................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)